Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Do you believe the 9/11 commission report to be true & accurate?
Yes 33%  33%  [ 6 ]
No 50%  50%  [ 9 ]
Undecided 17%  17%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 18

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2011, 11:13 am

someone called for a moderator?

ruveyn: you are expected to participate in these discussions without disparaging all muslims in the process. i sugget that if you want to avoid a personal attack, you will want to avoid posting an offensive comment that provokes other members. when you characterise all muslims as terrorists, it violates the following rule (bolded):

Quote:
===================
WrongPlanet Rules
===================

Conduct
-----------
The following activities are unacceptable on WrongPlanet:

1. Posting offensive language, comments, video, or images. Unacceptable content includes swearing; racist, sexist, homophobic language; behavior intended to provoke or belittle other members; violent or sexually demeaning content; sexual fetish; and discussion of excretory function. Posting graphic images or videos of people or animals being harmed is prohibited.

DarthMetaKnight, it is not acceptable to state or imply that another member is behaving like an as*hole. it violates the following rule:

Quote:
2. Personal attacks.
This includes insinuation, ridicule and personal insults, regardless of whether direct or indirect. Attacking an opinion, belief or philosophy is acceptable, but attacking the person making the comments is not.

i trust that both of you can carry on this debate without breaking any further rules. thank you for your cooperation.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2011, 8:15 pm

i missed another personal attack in the long post. fair is fair.

laffhaqq, calling soneone a "jackass, zionist hasbarat" is unacceptable, and breaks the following rules (bolded):

Quote:
===================
WrongPlanet Rules
===================

Conduct
-----------
The following activities are unacceptable on WrongPlanet:

1. Posting offensive language, comments, video, or images.
Unacceptable content includes swearing; racist, sexist, homophobic language; behavior intended to provoke or belittle other members; violent or sexually demeaning content; sexual fetish; and discussion of excretory function. Posting graphic images or videos of people or animals being harmed is prohibited.

2. Personal attacks.
This includes insinuation, ridicule and personal insults, regardless of whether direct or indirect. Attacking an opinion, belief or philosophy is acceptable, but attacking the person making the comments is not.

i expect you to uphold the rules from now on. thank you.

(i appreciate that someone brought it to my attention that i missed this. the same rules apply to EVERYONE)

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2011, 7:36 am

There is little doubt in my mind that the 9/11 attacks were carried out by militant Islamic extremists without any active involvement from US state agencies. However I strongly suspect that at a state level there was some prior knowledge regarding the attacks and that the attacks were allowed to go ahead. This is hardly without precedent, the sinking of the Lusitania comes to mind as does the Gleiwitz incident. Both of which were used, as I suspect was the 9/11 attacks, as a pretext for war.

The commission covers all the plausible evidence of intelligence agencies complicity ignoring the warnings, by attributing all of these 'failures' to incompetence, mismanagement, or “failure of imagination.”

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2011, 9:02 am

DentArthurDent wrote:
There is little doubt in my mind that the 9/11 attacks were carried out by militant Islamic extremists without any active involvement from US state agencies. However I strongly suspect that at a state level there was some prior knowledge regarding the attacks and that the attacks were allowed to go ahead. This is hardly without precedent, the sinking of the Lusitania comes to mind as does the Gleiwitz incident. Both of which were used, as I suspect was the 9/11 attacks, as a pretext for war.

2.5 years between the WTC attack and the U.S. going to war in Iraq. How do you figure that?

ruveyn

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2011, 9:17 am

ruveyn wrote:
DentArthurDent wrote:

2.5 years between the WTC attack and the U.S. going to war in Iraq. How do you figure that?

ruveyn

The drumbeat of war started immediately and we went into Afghanistan not long afterward.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2011, 9:50 am

zer0netgain wrote:

The drumbeat of war started immediately and we went into Afghanistan not long afterward.

Yes. That was Futility of Tora Bora. We were there to get bin Laden. In the meantime he was living comfortably in Pakistan (our ally(???)) and laughing up his bathrobe.

And we are still there now, being bled piecemeal and suffering the Death of a Thousand Cuts.

ruveyn

laffhaqq
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Sep 2011, 4:05 am

Has anyone forgotten that Usama Bin Laden immediately denied any responsibility for the attacks, and repeated this denial again about one week later, both times saying that a foreign controlling group within the US government, but working against US interests, carried out the attacks to be used as a pretext for war against Islam? And that the invasion of Afghanistan had been planned months in advance of 9/11?

Beyond this there is a myriad of credible intelligence and media reports that suggest he died on or near Dec. 13, 2001. He did, after all, require dialysis. Caves don't usually come with those sort of amenities. :wink: This would also explain the sudden lack of interest in capturing him back in the early days of the invasion, and the goofy burial-at-sea story. I won't waste my breath any longer on just how phony all those video messages have been over the years - that is well documented, even in mainstream press. Ironic that Emmanuel Goldstein was a Muslim. :P

Usama bin Laden was never wanted for the attacks by the FBI, because there is no evidence that connects him to the attacks whatsoever. Check their website. FBI officials have, however, gone on record stating that they are not allowed to discuss the israeli connection to 9/11 for national security reasons. So there is implicit acknowledgment to there being an israeli connection, right around the same time the FBI started arresting hundreds of israelis for the largest intelligence gathering operation conducted against the US in its history. They were all subsequently deported. This is not speculation - I would be surprised if you have not seen those reports before. Amdocs comes to mind. Even the 9/11 Commission Report acknowledged that there must have been state-sponsorship to carry out the attacks, but then neglected to pursue any investigation into any of the mammoth financial anomalies that occurred immediately prior to the attacks. Like good ol' Dov Zakheim's missing $2.3 trillion dollars, and all of the airline stock put-options.

Anyone and everyone should read the PDF file from this scientific journal's website before arguing any further that they agree with the report. Period. Do some more digging on your own to find out where this stuff could have been manufactured.

On a personal note, ruveyn, I will not direct any more personal attacks towards you. I really don't like seeing the blanket generalizations towards my kind, but I don't need to be moderated twice to learn, and I don't much enjoy tearing into people anyway. Even if I fervently disagree with you on just about everything, lol!

Get me out of this country. The air is thick with arrested development.

Repent
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Sep 2011, 10:26 pm

1,500 professional architech's, engineers and scientists have signed a petition for a second investigation. Here's a true to life 2 1/2 hour documentary about the lies of 9/11:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw-jzCfa4eQ

and a 5 minute satire of the politial lies we've been forced to endure 10 years of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

No one with a brain and a high school level of science education could believe the official 9/11 story after watching these videos!

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

donnie_darko
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2011, 12:37 am

laffhaqq wrote:
Has anyone forgotten that Usama Bin Laden immediately denied any responsibility for the attacks, and repeated this denial again about one week later, both times saying that a foreign controlling group within the US government, but working against US interests, carried out the attacks to be used as a pretext for war against Islam? And that the invasion of Afghanistan had been planned months in advance of 9/11?

Beyond this there is a myriad of credible intelligence and media reports that suggest he died on or near Dec. 13, 2001. He did, after all, require dialysis. Caves don't usually come with those sort of amenities. :wink: This would also explain the sudden lack of interest in capturing him back in the early days of the invasion, and the goofy burial-at-sea story. I won't waste my breath any longer on just how phony all those video messages have been over the years - that is well documented, even in mainstream press. Ironic that Emmanuel Goldstein was a Muslim. :P

Usama bin Laden was never wanted for the attacks by the FBI, because there is no evidence that connects him to the attacks whatsoever. Check their website. FBI officials have, however, gone on record stating that they are not allowed to discuss the israeli connection to 9/11 for national security reasons. So there is implicit acknowledgment to there being an israeli connection, right around the same time the FBI started arresting hundreds of israelis for the largest intelligence gathering operation conducted against the US in its history. They were all subsequently deported. This is not speculation - I would be surprised if you have not seen those reports before. Amdocs comes to mind. Even the 9/11 Commission Report acknowledged that there must have been state-sponsorship to carry out the attacks, but then neglected to pursue any investigation into any of the mammoth financial anomalies that occurred immediately prior to the attacks. Like good ol' Dov Zakheim's missing $2.3 trillion dollars, and all of the airline stock put-options.

Anyone and everyone should read the PDF file from this scientific journal's website before arguing any further that they agree with the report. Period. Do some more digging on your own to find out where this stuff could have been manufactured.

On a personal note, ruveyn, I will not direct any more personal attacks towards you. I really don't like seeing the blanket generalizations towards my kind, but I don't need to be moderated twice to learn, and I don't much enjoy tearing into people anyway. Even if I fervently disagree with you on just about everything, lol!

Yeah, Bin Laden was a bad guy, but no worse than some of the people in our leadership. Probably less bad than some of them lol. I don't really think he was behind 9/11, the Embassy Bombings maybe, but how does that make him any worse than our leaders who are bombing Middle Eastern locations every single day?