Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

alfur
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Aug 2011, 1:45 pm

Hi
I want to introduce my self.. not really good in english (sorry)
I am a fiance of a man who is on the spectrum of autism most likely, he has not been diagnosed yet. But he has some symptoms and had when he was a kid too. I´m just trying to understand him. This run in his family. I love him very very very much! :lol:
We are both disable, I´ve ADHD and is mentally ill and he has this and is mentally ill too. tho we are not some sykos, we are just two people trying to cope with life :roll:

He has not get any treatment or help with his autism problems. He is 36 years old.
There is specially one thing he is good at and that is making music, he does that all the time.. I could let you here some of this when I get to know you better :D
I´m really proud of him.

Some of the things he can´t do very good is making new friends, go out of the apartment to meet people, he does not like bad noises. Can´t cope in group of people. Eat always the same, walk the same, go the same and so on. He like to be alone but not quite, he want´s me around. He does not see what other people are doing or thinking.

He is very much an arty type .. I hope he´ll come here someday

Thanks for listening

Manguy89
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Sep 2011, 5:10 am

Hello my friend! Welcome sounds like your fiancé is one lucky dude. Im an aspie and my fiancé is my rock. It warms me when I here other people are lucky enough to find someone who actually cares.