Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 4:52 am

Laz wrote:
Your still a miserable "the pint is half empty" swine as you were back then you've just mellowed and gone black. It's true what they say, once you go black you don't go back

:(

Can you give me on advice on how to change it? I'm no miss popular and there's a reason for that. I can see what I'm like, but don't know how to fix it >_<

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 7:08 pm

Lots of people coming and going. Someone should write a book about the intersections that transpire from a site like this one. I wonder if most people feel they've changed positively from using a site like this? It would at least make a nice case study.

Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 2:20 am

I wasn't here that far back, just early 2008.. it was the same, just different regulars these days.

All the regulars seem to come and go.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 3:47 am

When Cockneyrebel was mod and starblumine and graelwyn, MrMark, calandale, janicka.

I also remember the who was online list and the members photo section.

Hearing about Willium Fruend and this place getting sued. (Since others are mentioning him, I am too since the mods are okay with it)

I remember when starblimine committed suicide and her boyfriend before her who was also a member here who said Spokane was a horrible place.

I remember all the cat threads and when bunch of members were getting banned from here.

I remember when banned members were coming back here to troll and I got the blame for one of them because they used my avatar and the other opened a Spokane account. I let it go and didn't let it bother me and didn't care because I didn't get punished for it so it didn't matter, I thought. It got used against me in 2010 by the former staff team. I also remember two other troll accounts and one of them was frogberger's syndrome or whatever.

I remember when Cockneyrebel had her double decker bus avatars and the first one I saw by her was the one on Westminister bridge and it had Big Ben in the background and she used to post photos of herself with them. I also remember the time someone posted a thread here saying "Cockneyrebel, do not look at this" and I clicked on it and there was a photo of a totaled DD bus. I laughed. Then I remember her sid avatars.

I remember when Hale Bopp's avatar was some animated girl.

I remember when ticker first joined here and she had some heart in her avatar and I remember a few dramas between her and richardbenson.

I remember a drama between ebec11 and two other members who are banned so I shall not name them.

I remember when one member joined here claiming he was lonely and wanted friends so members here sent him PMs because that is what he wanted but instead he be nasty with them. I think he was looking for a relationship but all he was was mean and nasty to them and I was so glad I never PMed him.

I remember the time someone made a thread here on I2 and had a link to it. So I joined there and been there ever since. I go there off and on. I remember the days when I pissed members off there with my Spokane and Benny & Joon. Now I keep my obsessions or interests in my head since that s**t annoys other autistic people.

I remember Willard and him going and deleting his posts he made for the last six days before leaving. Then he came back and did it again.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 4:30 am

I remember those days, and when WP had only 100 members. I joined only a month after WP's inception.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 6:17 am

Sweet post League girl. Some interesting stuff.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 7:55 am

Besides the William Freund incident, I remember a guy on here who ended up killing his dermatologist.

Just earlier this year, the "nice guys vs. jerks" war reached full center.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 8:40 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
Besides the William Freund incident, I remember a guy on here who ended up killing his dermatologist.

What, did he have a skin condition that could not be fixed? :scratch: :scratch:

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 8:53 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKpzCCuHDVY[/youtube]

The year is still young.