Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2011, 4:28 pm

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2011, 4:36 pm

That is fascinating to look at. But just in case, I'm going to stay far away from him. I don't want to end up as a stack of bones next to stacked plastic containers of organs next to several tidy bottles of blood. The organized pine branch was fascionating but also somewhat alarming in that he took it apart in order to organize it.

StevieC
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2011, 4:45 pm

Janissy wrote:
That is fascinating to look at. But just in case, I'm going to stay far away from him. I don't want to end up as a stack of bones next to stacked plastic containers of organs next to several tidy bottles of blood.

that sounds like a scene from a low-budget horror movie to me... tales from the crypt or the like...

My RSS feed:
www.steviecandtheplacetobe.net/rss.xml

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2011, 11:40 pm

I guess he must have spooned and slurped most of the liquid before he organized the Alphabet pieces and whatever's on bottom. Carrots, maybe. They look very bright for soupcan carrots which are mostly a wan, sickly orange.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2011, 11:57 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
I guess he must have spooned and slurped most of the liquid before he organized the Alphabet pieces and whatever's on bottom. Carrots, maybe. They look very bright for soupcan carrots which are mostly a wan, sickly orange.

I thought they where some kind of pepper

liveandletdie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2011, 12:07 am

itd be nice if everything just happened like that

Fragmented
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Sep 2011, 1:00 am

I have to admit, he organized those cars pretty much exactly how I would have. His organizing is actually really satisfying in it's organized beauty.

A pretty cool article though!

Aspie Score: 170 of 200
NT Score: 37 of 200