Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Secret_Helper
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Sep 2011, 1:43 pm

Ironically, I do read and write but in school, it's really a useless thing learning the basics all the time in school. Sometimes It is hard for me to think about what to write. I take too long to think about what to do when I want to start writing. I also have trouble with reading comprehension when it comes to book assignments and handouts as well (Im not dyslexic though). Finally when I proofread someone else's work, it's difficult for me to criticize, make a comment or look for mistakes since their work is really good and near flawless. It's not like I failed reading and writing, its because I have difficulty in school with these subjects. It feels more like saying I don't want to but I have to do it. No matter how well I read and write, someone is gonna do better then me.

Are there some people here who has trouble with reading and writing at school just as I do?

LostUndergrad9090
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2011, 3:35 pm

Yes, I am very terrible at writing papers.

Berrylight
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Nov 2016, 4:39 am

I don't think you should worry about it. I am not really good at writing. I used to ask someone to help me with it. And even right now I usually contact supreme essay guys when I need to proofread some papers. You are not the only one who is facing such problems. Just try to read and to write more. you'll improve your writing and reading skills. Good luck!

MelancholicADHD
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Nov 2016, 3:02 pm

I'm dyslexic but I have little to no trouble with reading and spelling. However, I think that because of my ADHD I have trouble writing coherently and in chronological order.

I actually have an extreme difficulty with math. My working memory is complete trash, so I can't keep all of the steps in my head.