Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2011, 1:33 pm

I got new glasses and they look so much better. And I can see through them more clearly. I don't know if it's because the Rx might be different or the Crizal coating they put on it (which I love).

Pics pending a haircut.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

mightyzebra
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2011, 1:56 pm

I remember feeling a similar way when I first got my glasses, which I've had for nearly 2 years now. What sort of glasses are they?

"The natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living." David Attenborough

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2011, 1:59 pm

eyeglasses

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

29 Sep 2011, 5:53 pm

Mine make me look like a nerd. 8)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2011, 6:08 pm

I remember when I wore glasses. That was when I first joined. It turned out that I never needed glasses to begin with when I got my eyes tested, two years ago. It's been two years already. I really need to make an appointment to get my eyes checked.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2011, 6:25 pm

I am overdue for a new pair myself. My current ones are 5 years old. 8O

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2011, 10:55 pm

Come to think of it, i may need a new pair.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2011, 2:09 am

I'd get contact lenses if I had to wear my glasses in public. My vision isn't bad enough for that though.

Tetra
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Sep 2011, 12:19 pm

I have the same pair of glasses or a couple of years but everytime I see my nan she says she likes my new glasses.
When I was in high school I used to wear contact lenses as I felt embarrassed wearing glasses but my eyes are dry and I could only wear them a few hours per day. Now I don't really mind wearing glasses.

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2011, 12:35 pm

As soon as my wife and I can afford them, I need to get a new pair of glasses, although it isn't supercritical. I can still see without my glasses even though my vision is 20:200. I used to have 20:20 vision when I was a kid.