Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Tica
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Oct 2011, 12:29 pm

I would say that a majority of my male friends i have had a crush on or liked more than a friend. Some of my friends i told but i think some of them figured it out on their own. Once i find a man that has mutual feelings for me and we have chemistry then it will be fine. It is hard whenever a crush never turns into more. Right now i am happy just to have male friends besides it is better than nothing. Have you ever had crushes?

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2011, 4:36 pm

Totally agree, same story.

I'm at a point in my life where i 'm thiking its best not to stress about finding someone. I just need to stumble across someone I completely enjoy the company of who feels the same. Yeah, usually I adore someone, its a crush, they dont like me back. It hurts like hell, but I try and tell myself, we'll it wasnt gonna work, so just gotta move on.

I find it hard to meet people in general whom I click with. I'll put it down to bein quirky.

Dunno what my point is, but Yeah my crushes never seem to turn into anything.

Jadefire
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Oct 2011, 8:22 pm

I have a total crush on my best friend right now. It's as annoying as hell.

So far, none of the crushes I had in the past have turned into anything meaningful. I'm not ready to give up hope yet, just waiting until I find someone who I can click with. I'm still young, after all; I don't have any fear of dying alone just yet.