BBFC passes Human Centipede II after 32 cuts

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 3:59 pm

^^^
i wonder what the BBFC woulda thought about the "faces of death" movies? there was one particularly ugly scene featuring a live monkey getting its brains bashed out and demented restaurant patrons scooping out its brains while it was still alive. i couldn't hit the stop button fast enough. those "people" should all have been taken out and had THEIR brains bashed out of their own heads and eaten by other dementoids. :x

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 4:34 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^
i wonder what the BBFC woulda thought about the "faces of death" movies? there was one particularly ugly scene featuring a live monkey getting its brains bashed out and demented restaurant patrons scooping out its brains while it was still alive. i couldn't hit the stop button fast enough. those "people" should all have been taken out and had THEIR brains bashed out of their own heads and eaten by other dementoids. :x

All the films were passed '18' some years ago. However, Traces of Death, the rip-off of 'Faces' that largely uses real-life footage, was rejected outright in 2005. Terrorists, Killers and Middle-East Wackos (submitted as Terrorists, Killers and Other Wackos was also rejected the same year.

All details of cuts removed - I don't want to risk a suspension!

YGM auntblabby.