As Occupy Wall Street Enters Second Month, Parents Rejoice

Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2011, 12:45 pm

utherdoul wrote:
I really don't have time to care about the occupy movement. I work 60 hours a week and get a big chunk of my check taken out in taxes of which a fair amount is spread around these people. If those animals put half the effort they did protesting into getting off the gubmit teat the country would be a much better place. Then again if they did that they'd look at their checks and join the tea party.

What you fail to understand is many of these people have been putting effort to improve their lives, and they are fed up with not being able to do a damn thing about their situation due to the large gap between the super wealthy 1%, and the large numbers of people below or close to the poverty line.

and you're going to refer to them as animals for protesting about something they are fed up about?

also just curious but do you like working 60 hours a week so the government can make you pay taxes that they will probably just use for something no one will benifit from? I mean the taxes you pay are not being spread around to those in need they are being used irresponsibly by the government.