Page 21 of 23 [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2017, 10:07 pm

BetwixtBetween,

I like Phoebe, too. I thought the song "Smelly Cat" was funny.

BetwixtBetween
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 10:48 am

IstominFan- I catch myself singing that one sometimes. There's definitely a place in the world for Smelly Cat from Friends and Soft Kitty from The Big Bang Theory. And I don't even like cats.

Mitz
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 May 2017, 5:49 pm

Every fluffing nickelodeon character from all their fluffing tv shows (except wizards of a waverly place or something like that, that show was good) but the only characters i loved from them was from a kids rpgmmo called "monkey quest". it was haven for me, the characters fit their themes and were absolutely adorable (being monkeys of course, not as cute as a tiny adorable pet snake)
srry for going off topic. it's a bad habit.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2017, 9:27 am

Any of the characters on the Gilmore Girls. I watched about five minutes of the show once and I just couldn't stand the characters and their nasty mouths.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 5:22 pm

Sayaka Miki from Madoka Magica. Even though everybody says (jokes?) that Madoka is the most boring character, I actually like her because at least she has a personality (sweet and kind). I didn't find anything to be particularly memorable about Sayaka because it just seemed to me that she was just a vehicle to set up the shocking twists about the truth behind magical girls. She may have been something of a writer's pet too, because I'd read somewhere that Gen Urobuchi (sp) said Sayaka was his favorite character.

Nagisa Hazuki from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. I don't know why but I find him to be really annoying. I like all of the other characters just fine but Nagisa really rubs me the wrong way. When I saw a picture comparing his character design to Justin Bieber, I felt justified in disliking him.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 9:05 am

Teen Wolf:

Jackson
Lydia
the entire Argent family (though Allison doesn't seem bad now, she's bound to take after her entire family of hunters)

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

BetwixtBetween
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 11:05 am

Just wanted to add:

Every single character from The Spa by Fay Weldon
Bridget Jones
Andy from The Devil Wears Prada
All of the kids in The Breakfast Club

PixieXW
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 May 2017, 5:29 am

People aren't going to like this opinion but I absolutely detest SpongeBob. I find the character way too silly. I also disliked Bella in the twilight series, I felt the secondary characters were more enjoyable and realistic. I also dislike Scarlett witch, I think this is because she became the favourite female character even though she had very little backstory in Civil War and stuck out as not needing to be there.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 4:48 pm

I wanted to add Mero from Monster Musume. This is just my opinion, but in a series where the harem includes a goo girl, a naga, a drider and a dullahan among others, a mermaid seems kind of bland by comparison. The fact that she's obsessed with The Little Mermaid and desires a human male is kind of cliche too.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 4:55 am

Tony Zucco (DC Universe)

Ferris Boyle (DC Universe)

Landmine
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Oct 2017, 5:27 am

Every main character from The Big Bang Theory.
Each character is a self-pitying manipulator in some respect. Each of them uses their particular quirks in an attempt to get people to overlook the crappy things they do to their friends.
In a meta sense, they also portray a world in which women are trophies that you get, and not human beings that make choices. If you watch carefully, each female character in the show is designed specifically to accommodate the more loathsome traits in each of the main male characters.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 5:46 pm

Geoffrey Bolton of Game Of Thrones. He is without a doubt one of the most sadistic, evil characters I've ever seen. What he did to "Reek" was heartlessly unimaginable. He deserved to get eaten by his own starved dogs - which he himself had starved to feed his enemies to!

Almost
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Nov 2017, 2:12 am

Jesse from Breaking Bad was a major d-bag and had no redeeming qualities, yet Walt insisted on keeping him around after numerous times he almost got them killed or sabotaged them. It was confusing to me, especially cause it's not like they really had that close of a bond to begin with, they just worked together out of convenience at first

OutsideView
Veteran
Veteran

Location: England ^not male but apparently you can't change it

03 Nov 2017, 4:28 am

Rick Grimes off "The Walking Dead". Thought he was great in the first couple of series but now I find him so unbearable I ended up rooting for The Governor and Negan instead.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 8:44 pm

Toshio Ozaki from Shiki
I know he meant well, but I just can't feel at all comfortable for how he went about executing the shiki. I personally wouldn't want to be around him.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2018, 2:17 pm

Qi'ra (Solo: a Star Wars Story)

Simon (The Walking Dead)