Page 18 of 23 [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2016, 3:19 pm

Kylo Ren (his fans make me hate him more than I already did after watching TFA).

The entire character cast of Big Bag Theory (that show is insufferable and unfunny).

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

FandomConnection
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2016, 1:58 am

lidsmichelle wrote:
The entire character cast of Big Bag Theory (that show is insufferable and unfunny).

Completely agree. My mother forced me to watch it some years ago (to make me popular or something), and it was unbearable. She thought that the ND portrayals were hilarious; I was horrified and embarrassed by them.

The insensitive mock-Aspie portrayal of Sheldon especially is extremely offensive to me, and I felt very uncomfortable watching it.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2016, 7:33 am

Negan and the Saviors.

Just finished Season 6, and I thought the Governor was nasty.

Xitheon
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Sep 2016, 7:47 am

Kind of weird, but I actually hate Buffy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer... because she insulted one of the potential slayers in "Get It Done" after the poor girl (Chloe) committed suicide. I was very disappointed by that episode.

Also, she's a total b***h to Andrew, a character who I feel strongly protective towards. In the context, it makes sense, he's a total nuisance, but I hate her for treating him like dirt.

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

06 Sep 2016, 8:35 am

Drew Carey. The entire character. Don't see how this man is a comedian. Most of the time when i see him do anything "funny", i have this strange crooked look on my face... And the audience laughs.

Sitcoms... All... What a waist of a life watching that garbage. You may as well waste your life in rushour traffic. You would get as much out of it. Maybe more.

Crime shows... All... They bounce around from character to character, crime investigation, to investagation, add a few trivial events, interrupt it with a bunch of crap commercials about things you would never buy, unless you get brainwashed buy a commercial, and when it is all over, you wonder what the hell just happened, and realize that ALL of it means nothing. Useless worthless garble.

Sports... All... Escape to fantasy. Another trival, pointless, useless matter. Playing them is different, or maybe watching someone you actually know.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2016, 9:02 am

daisy duck has three children...."april" "may" and "june"

i really have an ingrained hatred for "june". i don't know why

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2016, 7:21 am

Twister, in "Lark Rise to Candleford" REALLY gets on my nerves, sometimes!!

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2016, 1:58 pm

April May and June were Daisy Duck's nieces, not her children. They are basically the female versions of Huey Dewy and Louie, Donald Duck's nephews. There seems to be an some rule in Duckburg and other fictional towns in Disney cartoons that children can't be raised by their biological parents. :)

raisedbywookiees
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Sep 2016, 6:53 pm

Danae wrote:
Jim Burns in The fall.

I don't have much love for any of the characters, and I've got to confess that Stella leaves me cold... she's every bit as scary as Paul Spector. Maybe that's the point.

StaticWorld
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Sep 2016, 4:54 pm

The bad guy from Jurassic World. Not just because he was rude and obnoxious but also because he was badly-written without any real motivation.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2016, 12:21 pm

I tried watching "Amazing World of Gumball" but two things made me not like it. 1. there's no jokes or humor at all and 2. Richard. I cant be the only one who is tired of the "idiotic bumbling dad" cliché right? Well, Richard takes this cliché and combines it with a dash of Peter Griffin, who is one of my most hated characters in cartoon history. So Richard is both a horrible dad and a terrible character.

TheForeverMan
Toucan
Toucan

29 Sep 2016, 12:22 pm

Anything from scripted TV, better known as reality TV. So we are talking anything from Big Brother to Kitchen/Renovation/Survivor fucktard.

I just wanna give the producers/writers/cast an injection of 5sec worth of my thought patterns & watch them convulse, foam at the mouth, scream in endless fervour of clinical insanity of what they couldnt possibly comprehend. Which ultimately leads them to be involuntary organ donors for scientific analysis.

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2016, 6:38 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
I tried watching "Amazing World of Gumball" but two things made me not like it. 1. there's no jokes or humor at all and 2. Richard. I cant be the only one who is tired of the "idiotic bumbling dad" cliché right? Well, Richard takes this cliché and combines it with a dash of Peter Griffin, who is one of my most hated characters in cartoon history. So Richard is both a horrible dad and a terrible character.

I'd be lying if I said that Richard didn't start off as being an annoying walking cliche when I started watching the show, but there was one episode (that I can't remember the name of) where it was revealed that he came from a background where his mother was so controlling that he became what he was now, unable to think for himself and I even thought it was kind of funny when she became that controlling over her grandchildren and Gumball's mom tries to fight her controlling attitude. There's even a funny joke in the episode The Job where, if Richard were to get a job, the fabric of reality would collapse.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2016, 3:01 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:

I love that show myself, but I can sorta see why other people wouldn't like it.

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2016, 9:08 pm

O.K. I don't know how many Bronies/Pegasisters have seen My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Legend Of Everfree yet (I got to see it a full week before it came to Netflix thanks to the beautiful community on YouTube who shared it in English when it aired in Brazil), but I absolutely despise the character Timber Spruce. This is the guy that they're trying to pass off as Sci-Twi's boyfriend to push out Flash Sentry and he's even worse. While Flash doesn't have much in the realm of a personality (though I still enjoy him in spite of that), Timber is just annoying, cocky, and trying way too hard to be the hip, cool guy. There was one scene where Sci-Twi nearly fell on a broken part of a dock and Timber caught her before saying "I know I'm attractive, but you don't have to fall for me all the time." I literally face-palmed that moment was so terrible. I'm sorry, but Twilight deserves better than him.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2016, 4:59 am

Senator Joseph Paine and James Taylor (Mr. Smith Goes to Washington)

Maria Hill (Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2)