Page 15 of 16 [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

sohmasheep
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 May 2012, 3:56 pm

The thing with him is that he's also a hypocrite. He uses the autism card to get away with all the crap he does, yet he thinks of other autistics and mentally-ill people as: "slow-in-the-minds" and "windows to hell".

In other words, he hates us all. :P

He also is extremely delusional and has a giant ego that prevents him from learning from his mistakes.

At least he got arrested for trespassing a ban he received in a game and hobby shop and for almost running over the owner and is now waiting a jury trial.

With any luck, he might get sent off to a group home or something where he will finally be constantly supervised by competent people (since his parents have failed so miserably in that department :roll: ) and get the help he has deserved since his childhood.

MagicToenail
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Jun 2012, 7:28 am

Is he the guy who wrote about the rape-murder of Pearl Forrester when someone did a MSTing of his comic, or am I confusing him with someone else?

younginflavor18
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jun 2012, 3:54 pm

MagicToenail wrote:
Is he the guy who wrote about the rape-murder of Pearl Forrester when someone did a MSTing of his comic, or am I confusing him with someone else?

Chris Chan never wrote a story about Pearl Forrester's murder but he did made an artifact title called Sonichu, which was supposed to be about the adventures of titular Sonic/Pikachu hybrid instead it's about a comic that he bases people and things from his life into his comic.

Nonperson
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2012, 8:20 pm

I'd never heard of him before but now that I've looked into this, I'm dismayed by the "he asked for it" sentiment here. As far as I can see, he's not being targeted for being offensive, but for the "hilarious" reactions that are related to his autism. We're not all high-functioning enough, or socially adept enough, or whatever it is, to know how to react to trolling and ridicule. I certainly am not. If people on the spectrum will only stand up for the cool and popular among us, that basically means that we stand up for those who are best at behaving like NTs. I personally can't be offended by his comments when they obviously stem from ignorance and cluelessness: I just find myself terrified of somehow ending up in his shoes.

Spock666xp
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Aug 2016, 8:29 pm

You won't find one person here that will feel sorry for that disgrace to humanity Christian Weston Chandler

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2016, 11:25 pm

Yeah, I heard of him. From what little I've seen, calling him a f!cking jackass is being too kind to him. Otherwise, i don't bother, since I have more problems that would choke a horse. As my late maternal grandmother always told me, "Each fox smells their own hole. He made his own mess, now he can lie in it!"

The_Dark_Citadel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Aug 2016, 12:14 am

Magneto wrote:
Is he still posting videos on line?

If so, would destroying his computer and barring him from the internet be morally justified, for his own sake?

He is but as a woman called Chrystal Chandler, even though he is good at embarrassing himself, some things done to him are beyond wrong. Like the time they coerced him into breaking his medallion and sticking it up his rear or when they bully him into wearing a diaper and putting adult toys up there. That's excessive.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2016, 8:16 am

I've never heard of whoever this is, as a matter of fact I'm literally questioning "is this for real???" as I read all of this.

The_Dark_Citadel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Sep 2016, 8:45 am

green0star wrote:
I've never heard of whoever this is, as a matter of fact I'm literally questioning "is this for real???" as I read all of this.

Oh, it's real. Youtube and Encyclopedia Dramatica has evidence of his actions.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2016, 1:12 pm

The_Dark_Citadel wrote:
green0star wrote:

:D

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2016, 4:02 pm

The_Dark_Citadel wrote:
Magneto wrote:
Is he still posting videos on line?

If so, would destroying his computer and barring him from the internet be morally justified, for his own sake?

He is but as a woman called Chrystal Chandler, even though he is good at embarrassing himself, some things done to him are beyond wrong. Like the time they coerced him into breaking his medallion and sticking it up his rear or when they bully him into wearing a diaper and putting adult toys up there. That's excessive.

So she isn't Christine Chandler anymore.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2016, 4:08 pm

eBay link please. Other than the obvious copy rigth issues. Why do People hate it so much.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2016, 4:22 pm

People really need to be careful about what they say, since 92% of cold-blooded serial killers are autistic and could find out where they live, and then hunt then down and kill them. :roll:

The next time I go to my parents house, I`d better warn them to lock up all their knives and other sharp objects, and the anti-freeze too in case I get the sudden urge to poison their drinks after supper. I might just wake up during the night and decide to kill them in their sleep for absolutely no reason because I have a disease that`s worse than cancer OBVIOUSLY!! ! :evil:

Also I`m an artist, so that makes me twice as dangerous at least. All artists are insane and evil.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2016, 4:42 pm

Christan Chandler wrote:
31 August - Chris begs his audience on Facebook to pay his mortgage of $115,000.
Image Sounds more like Rest in Peace then anything else :lol:. that was from Sonichu.com the "Unbiased Sonichu wiki". I'm quoting, because again that might not be true.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2016, 8:25 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
People really need to be careful about what they say, since 92% of cold-blooded serial killers are autistic and could find out where they live, and then hunt then down and kill them. :roll:

The next time I go to my parents house, I`d better warn them to lock up all their knives and other sharp objects, and the anti-freeze too in case I get the sudden urge to poison their drinks after supper. I might just wake up during the night and decide to kill them in their sleep for absolutely no reason because I have a disease that`s worse than cancer OBVIOUSLY!! ! :evil:

Also I`m an artist, so that makes me twice as dangerous at least. All artists are insane and evil.

I guess that makes me legitimately insane because my mom always has to ask me if I have "feelings" about anything ...

The_Dark_Citadel wrote:
green0star wrote:

Yea ... It just seems like one of those things where you do a double take or few heh

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2016, 8:27 am

lostonearth35 wrote:

Sarcasm?