aspy and non aspy vs 2 aspys

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Wolverine_girl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Nov 2011, 3:55 am

which relationship type do you think works better? 2 Aspy people together or one aspy and one Non aspy?

Ive dated an aspy before and it worked ok for a time but because we were both stubbon and didnt understand certain social rules we didnt work out.

Now i am with a guy who doesnt have aspeger and i am the happiest i have been in a long time. :D
He is helping me with my social interpratations and i think i am helping him with understanding about differences.

Im just curious what others think. Im only 18 and yer.

samrando
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Nov 2011, 4:30 am

hi han
im not used to posting so bear with me.

you are one of the most amazing girls i have ever met.
you make me so happy!
i really hope things keep working this well for us,
i'll admit that you having aspergers was a big learning curve but you've taught me abit about it and im getting better at understanding you.

HondaZx2
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Nov 2011, 5:46 am

bunch of spring chickens!
before you count all your chickens before they hatch, please realize that there is very good potential of finding someone better down the line.
dont get me wrong, but at 18 you really have not experience much yet and there is soo much more to see and do out there before you think youve found it all.

the former aspie u dated probably had very little to no training in proper social cues and how to react to the situation.

do not discount 1 person because of the way they are at a certain age, perfect example of that is approx every 7 years your taste buds change and u will like something new that you previously did not. given enough time people change.