Page 3 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2018, 8:48 am

IstominFan wrote:
If I am in the mood for a hamburger, I want to eat a good one, not some fast food burger which is a desiccated turd in between a couple of rubber buns.

That's too funny XD Apparently I have a bad habit of talking about things I shouldn't when people are eating. I was telling my dad about this tofu that they mixed with squid at this buffet take out place mom and I checked out and that the stuff looked like freshly microwaved vomit and mom was eating her food and got mad at me because she was right there xD Even my boyfriend has had to check me in this area because I just talk about ANYTHING that's on my mind. The keyword is to not ask me whats on my mind if you wanna eat peacefully because I will say exactly whats on my mind :P

I tend to be really laxed on my manners when I'm really comfortable. I guess that's a thing to note on xD I actually like to burp and fart because I think its funny and when it comes to that I have the maturity lvl of a 5 year old <___<

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2018, 10:17 pm

green0star wrote:
That's too funny XD Apparently I have a bad habit of talking about things I shouldn't when people are eating. I was telling my dad about this tofu that they mixed with squid at this buffet take out place mom and I checked out and that the stuff looked like freshly microwaved vomit and mom was eating her food and got mad at me because she was right there xD Even my boyfriend has had to check me in this area because I just talk about ANYTHING that's on my mind. The keyword is to not ask me whats on my mind if you wanna eat peacefully because I will say exactly whats on my mind :P

I tend to be really laxed on my manners when I'm really comfortable. I guess that's a thing to note on xD I actually like to burp and fart because I think its funny and when it comes to that I have the maturity lvl of a 5 year old <___<
I think you would be great fun to be around, never a dull moment! 8)

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2018, 10:31 pm

When I eat pizza, I usually peel the cheese off and eat if first, and then the crust.

And when I eat coconut cream pie, I normally eat one layer at a time.

As a kid I would take almost any food that was layered and eat each layer separately. Lasagna, cake, pie, cookies...
I also was fussy about eating chicken. I loved the taste of chicken but hated having to eat the meat close to the bones, especially the tiny ones, and the fat grossed me out. I'd often get in trouble for not finishing a whole piece of chicken and no one else wanted what was leftover because, according to my brother at least, it would be all covered in my spit from eating only the skin and top part of the meat. :lol: But now whenever I eat chicken, I pretty much clean it right off the bones.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2018, 9:29 pm

renaeden wrote:
I think you would be great fun to be around, never a dull moment! 8)

Yea, my boyfriend tends to get an earful after I eat because, once I drink any carbonated beverage I'm literally exploding for about an hour or so xD Luckily for him he does at least "outburp" me because if it were the other way around that would be kinda emasculating possibly :p I know one thing though, he says I got those "man burps" so that's a funny thing XD As far as farts, we joke about that kinda thing all the time because even if we are on the phone or on mic chat in game, the mic tends to pick these things up a lot.

Hilariously enough 2 weeks after we started dating I had a situation where my mic in game picked up this really loud fart I ripped. At first I was kinda embarassed because it was so early on in the relationship and I wasn't all THAT comfortable with him just yet. But after the fact we both laughed about it for 5 min and the rest is pretty much history x) I think the reason why we're still kicking(together) despite running a long distance relationship is the fact that we both have really good sense of humors when it comes to those things :'D

Khiori
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 May 2018, 10:47 am

I have a few odd eating habits, some of which are definitely textural as a few previous posts have mentioned. I hate the fat on meat and I can't eat chicken skin to save my life, the texture makes me nauseous. I've always had a textural issue with certain foods. My mother used to try to get me to eat bananas, but the texture of them made me sick. The only way she could get me to eat them was to cut them into circles so I at least didn't have to bite into it. Thankfully now I can just not eat bananas! I also never liked touching food with my hands. According to my parents, I refused to feed myself until I had learned to use a fork.

I hate spoons and never use them unless it's for something like soup or cereal. I hate the way little bits of food stuck to the bottom of the spoon bowl scrape against my lips. I also don't like the last bits of any food. It's something about having too high of a ratio of air to food, or that the food has been separated from its main portion for too long, my brain just thinks of it as garbage after a certain point. Luckily my SO is always willing to eat my leftovers!

I don't usually like to eat food that other people have prepared, because for some reason I don't trust it. I hate having my food touch each other so I separate everything and it in order of what I like least to what I like most so the best taste stays with me the longest.

Every weekday I have two hard boiled eggs for breakfast that are sliced in half and eaten in a very particular order. At lunch, I have 21 baby carrots boiled for seven minutes and stacked into a pyramid, I don't know why but it has to be 21. If I drop one then I boil another single carrot to complete the pyramid. After my carrots, I have an apple, which is sliced and arranged neatly to be eaten in a specific order.

I didn't quite realize how weird I was about food until I started typing it out!

https://sarahnielson.deviantart.com/art/Apple-747533798

https://sarahnielson.deviantart.com/art ... 1527781547

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2018, 6:24 pm

If you call 'eating the same kind of food EVERY single day for many months at a time without getting tired of it', then i might have weird eating habits, yes :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2018, 8:15 pm

I ate the very same sandwich for lunch at work, for almost 2 straight decades.

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2018, 5:39 am

auntblabby wrote:
I ate the very same sandwich for lunch at work, for almost 2 straight decades.

This is exactly what i was talking about