Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2011, 7:18 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
emlion wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Well, last Sunday's episode packed an emotional punch. It really makes me look forward to Shane's much deserved demise.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Much deserved..i'm not sure - I mean, yeah he's acting like a bit of a dick - but isn't that necessary really to survive in such an environment?
They should have given up looking for the girl long ago. However cruel that sounds. Why should the needs of one outweigh the needs of the group?

He's actually being motivated by jealousy and anger, since he had slept with Rick's wife, possibly got her pregnant, and now believes he's been shafted. So now, he's just doing anything contrary to what Rick wants to do. This has led him to become embittered and spiteful, which he hides beneath an argument he's picked with Rick concerning the continued search for Sophia.

Yeah. :( :lol: He used to be my favourite character until what he did to Otis. I thought he was just a little fiery - but nah.

Now it's Daryl all the way - he's my new favourite. :P

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2011, 7:05 pm

emlion wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
emlion wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Well, last Sunday's episode packed an emotional punch. It really makes me look forward to Shane's much deserved demise.

Much deserved..i'm not sure - I mean, yeah he's acting like a bit of a dick - but isn't that necessary really to survive in such an environment?
They should have given up looking for the girl long ago. However cruel that sounds. Why should the needs of one outweigh the needs of the group?

He's actually being motivated by jealousy and anger, since he had slept with Rick's wife, possibly got her pregnant, and now believes he's been shafted. So now, he's just doing anything contrary to what Rick wants to do. This has led him to become embittered and spiteful, which he hides beneath an argument he's picked with Rick concerning the continued search for Sophia.

Yeah. :( :lol: He used to be my favourite character until what he did to Otis. I thought he was just a little fiery - but nah.

Now it's Daryl all the way - he's my new favourite. :P

I've never read the comic version of The Walking Dead, but I've been told that in it, Shane is already long dead, and Sophia is still alive.

Jam_Jarz
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Dec 2011, 2:11 pm

Shane is turning out to be a complete tool! i hope he dies in a slow agonizing way like being crippled and eaten by just 1 zombie (that would make it last longer and hurt so much more) i'm loving daryl so far but after the hallucinations he had i'm worried he's gonna turn out like merl, who was also a complete tool.......speaking of which we have no idea what happened to merl other than he cut his own hand off, cauterized the wound and escaped in the lorry, wonder if he'll turn up at some point?