Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2011, 9:04 am

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

mar00
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2011, 9:06 am

Haha I had a feeling for this happening.

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2011, 10:10 am

It could be too that she's extremely malnourished.

TWD often has a way of throwing folks for a loop.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

mar00
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2011, 10:21 am

Nah I bet shes a walker. But y would they keep em in that farm? How come our heroes couldn hear em?

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

21 Nov 2011, 1:23 am

^ Poor Rainbow Dash

She is definitely a walker. I'm not telling my parents, though, they're watching it right now. 8O

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2011, 7:03 pm

MasterJedi wrote:
It could be too that she's extremely malnourished.

TWD often has a way of throwing folks for a loop.

Remember, Norman Reedus almost got his head shot off because they thought he looked like a walker from the distance, covered with squirrel blood, and limping.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2011, 8:05 pm

and the sun was in Andrea's sights.

Sparhawke
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Nov 2011, 8:55 pm

I have just watched the episode where he was shot and I have one question, why the hell didn't they take the gun off her when she shot at the hunter?

Was she so stupid she didn't think 4 people at close range had a better chance of survival and that she had just wasted a bullet?

Anyways, not sure what i think of that picture, but here is a pretty video for you to watch in the meantime at the bottom of this page :)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s135/t ... olved.html

Jam_Jarz
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Nov 2011, 12:36 pm

aww man! call me naive but i was hoping she'd survive, especially when derryl found that little camping spot in that abandoned building

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2011, 6:24 am

those poor walkers. :P

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2011, 5:44 pm

Well, last Sunday's episode packed an emotional punch. It really makes me look forward to Shane's much deserved demise.

The_Perfect_Storm
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2011, 11:03 pm

I haven't seen this show but the girl on top looks like she's about 10 years old. The one below looks significantly older.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2011, 12:05 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Well, last Sunday's episode packed an emotional punch. It really makes me look forward to Shane's much deserved demise.

Much deserved..i'm not sure - I mean, yeah he's acting like a bit of a dick - but isn't that necessary really to survive in such an environment?
They should have given up looking for the girl long ago. However cruel that sounds. Why should the needs of one outweigh the needs of the group?

wblastyn
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2011, 1:02 pm

The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
I haven't seen this show but the girl on top looks like she's about 10 years old. The one below looks significantly older.

You might look significantly older too if you were decomposing ;)

fraac
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2011, 1:35 pm

I don't think Shane is worse than Rick. Daryl should obviously be in charge.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2011, 2:13 pm

emlion wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Much deserved..i'm not sure - I mean, yeah he's acting like a bit of a dick - but isn't that necessary really to survive in such an environment?
They should have given up looking for the girl long ago. However cruel that sounds. Why should the needs of one outweigh the needs of the group?

He's actually being motivated by jealousy and anger, since he had slept with Rick's wife, possibly got her pregnant, and now believes he's been shafted. So now, he's just doing anything contrary to what Rick wants to do. This has led him to become embittered and spiteful, which he hides beneath an argument he's picked with Rick concerning the continued search for Sophia.