Total votes : 590

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 2:07 pm

300series wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
I'm sorry! I can't see your post^^^^^^

Hi again! That is really weird. I wrote back to you yesterday, and when I pushed the "submit" button after I finished writing, I was interrupted by a message saying "are you a robot?" It showed me pictures, and then it asked me to select each square in the picture which contained a storefront, and then which square had a car in them. After I did the picture thing, I was returned to Wrong Planet, and it said that my message was posted successfully. That is just my guess for what happened. It is the second time I have posted something only to have it lost completely. It is frustrating!

I hope you had a nice dinner too. Mine have been good, and I like eating my own food, in my own home, better than going to a restaurant & having a lot of people around, and not knowing if I will like the restaurant's food.

I am glad that you can post more often in this forum, and that your homework load has lightened. I am sorry that you had to write those journal entries about your weekends in elementary school. I had to do the same thing when I was in school, even when I was a senior in high school. I would also be doing something fun, and then I had to write about it, which ruined everything. I am glad that you do not have to do it any more. It must be a big relief! My Dad did a good job helping fix my computer, and I thanked him for his help.

My guess is that "friends" are people that you really like spending time with and that you know well, and that "acquaintances" are just people that you have met before. I could be wrong, but it is just my guess; if you have fun with them, then it does not really matter. How do you like your own Asperger's syndrome meetup at your school? I like being able to meetup with people in my community that I have similar interests with. I only went to the meetup group I was in last year just 3 times, and they were no fun, but I wanted to give them a chance & see if they would improve. The first meetup I had with them was not much fun, and the second one I went to was even worst. The third, and final meetup I went to with that group was the worst meetup I even went to, and I just left the group. A month ago, I actually wrote about that experience here on Wrong Planet on the topic Not fitting in with NTs, not fitting in with Aspies. The meetup group I am in now is a lot better; it is just a small group, but I like small groups better. I do not like large groups of people either. I am sorry that you were embarrassed when you went bowling; that is so weird how it happened! I hope my bowling meetup is fun too. I do not know how to get there, but I thanked my Dad for offering to drive me there.

I hope you like the movie you see on your birthday! How was your party at Red Robin last year? Do you remember what you ate there? You are welcome! Have fun! I wish I could decorate for Halloween again; it was always a lot of fun when I was a kid. I also liked handing out candy with my Mom too. I guess I will not be answering my door or handing out any candy this year! I was also told the same thing when I was a kid that you should not go to houses which have their lights off.

You are welcome! I wonder what that school bus driver is doing now; maybe he still drives a school bus? My bus drivers used to change a lot too, and my bus was sometimes very late. I used to worry about my bus being late. That sounds like fun waiting with your teachers & talking to them.

You are welcome! I hope your first music lesson went well. Will you have a chance to make up your German class that you missed? Learning instruments is very hard, and it takes time to find the right instrument. I was just reminded of something funny: My teacher from high school who I really liked a lot, who moved away, used to say that the French language is like the violin because it is nice, smooth, calming and relaxing, and that the German language is like the tuba, because it is loud, rough, and crude!

You are welcome! You are a lot of fun to talk to on here! I hope you can post more often, and that you do not have to wait long.

I really miss my mother, and I think of her every day. I also wish there was a cure for HIV. I wish she was never exposed to the virus, especially from her patients, which was the only job she ever wanted to do. She was amazing. I have a picture of her on my refrigerator door with a magnet on it. It would be nice to see her & spend time with her again, and I also wish I could talk to her again. I still like our old home movies, but I have mixed feelings about them. My Dad also used to make home movies of me & my brothers on our birthdays & Christmas. We were always happy opening our gifts & spending time with each other. I wish I still had the gifts I got during my childhood! I am glad you like taking pictures with your Mom. Thank you!

I do not understand why people are not loyal to each other any more, except for you & me. I also wish people were more loyal. I am sorry that your friends stopped playing with you & talking to you. Speaking of loyalty, the strangest thing happened to me two nights ago. I had a weird dream while I was sleeping, and the writer that I used to E mail & talk to on the telephone, who was disloyal to me & just abandoned me, was in the dream, along with something that I always used to associate with her. It was really weird! Back when we were pen pals, I used to tell her that she was like the sister that I never had. She was an only child, and she told me that she wanted to have a brother too. I do not knew what I ever did that made her cut off all contact with me, but I never meant to cause her any problems or be a nuisance to her; I was just a fan of her books.

I have been feeling better since I have started exercising & eating healthier. I do not eat a lot either. I always have the same lunch whenever I go to work. I always bring a Kellogg Special K chocolate protein milkshake, a Yoplait yogurt, a piece of string cheese, and a granola bar. I am glad you like the food at your cafeteria. What was it like going to detention with your friend? I never got sent to detention in school. I think I would like it better eating lunch in a silent, empty room, than a loud, disgusting lunch room!

The DVD on Koko the gorilla was interesting, and I am going to E mail my old teacher about it. I hope he still remembers when we used to talk about Koko the gorilla from my school workbooks! I have heard that a lot of school have discontinued physical textbooks & workbooks, and that a lot of education is online now.

I hope you never have have to take gymnastics or karate in school!

I still like playing board games, even when I lose them, which is most of the time! I also have the same problem whenever I play board games with the dice; I can never roll the number that I need! I still have fun playing the games, though. I am sorry that your gym class was no fun, and I hope it improves soon!

You are welcome! That is cool about the 1 million dollars. I heard something strange a few days ago. I remember there was an elderly woman on the show several years ago, her name was Susan Boil, and I heard that there was a false news report that she had died. A lot of people are angry about it.

Working at the library is fun, and you may like it if you want to work there one day. I had a bad day at the library today because I had to take a course that I hated, and it made me very uncomfortable. I told my Dad about it, and he said that it was not my fault, but the course is a requirement for all library staff. You are welcome! That is good that you got your books back.

You are welcome! Have a fun birthday! I like Mexican food too! I also get a cheese quesadilla whenever I go to a Mexican restaurant too! I really like them too! I do not like anything on them besides the tortilla & the cheese. Do you like your cheese quesadilla soft or crispy better?

I never know who are "friends" either, but I like having a few close friends too. You are welcome! I hope you got in to your clubs! Have you found out which clubs you are in yet?

Bye! You are welcome! My weekend was okay too. My mother & I used to watch that show all the time! One of the television stations here in San Diego shows Forensic Files reruns every Sunday night for 2 hours, and I still enjoy watching them! I had a very bad day working at the library today, but hopefully, tomorrow will be better. I have Fridays off, and I go grocery shopping every Friday. I hope I can sleep tonight; sometimes when I have a bad day, I can not sleep at night. I go back to work at the library on Saturday, and I hope it is better that it was today. It is getting late now, and I am going to try & get some sleep. Have fun, and I will talk to you again soon!

Hi! I am so sorry I haven't replied until now, but I had so much schoolwork, I was very unwell (I had a virus), and I have just had my small party with my friends!

That is very weird! I had that once as well, and the first time I tried to join Wrongplanet I could not because of the "are you a robot?" message. That must have been so frustrating!

Thank you! I had a nice dinner on my birthday too! I did not get to go to my favorite restaurant because I was sick sadly, but I still had some nice McDonalds. I always try and order the same thing at restaurants, since I never know if I will like the food either.

Thank you! Sadly, my homework load was very heavy this week, and I even forgot one of my assignments at home because I felt so terrible and overloaded by being sick and having so much work. It is certainly a big relief to not have to write about fun things I did over the weekend anymore!

I agree with your definition of friend too. We do not have an "official" Asperger's meetup at my school, but we do all sort of congregate together since we are not really popular or anything like that. I like being able to meetup with people who have similar interests as well! It is good that you gave the old meetup groups a chance, even though they were not fun at all. It is good how you are having fun at the new meetup group! It is very weird what happened when I tried to bowl! I hope you have/had fun!

Thank you! It was a pretty good movie, even though there were some unexpected parts! I always get a cheeseburger when I go to Red Robin, since I know I will like it. I had my birthday party last night and it was so fun! There were singers that sang happy birthday to me, which was kind of embarrassing, but my friend made a joke about asking them to make me a song album for my birthday which was funny. It was certainly very fun, and I hope I can do it again next year too! My favorite teacher also wished me a happy birthday, and I got into his club!

Maybe he does still drive a school bus. That would be cool. My bus is no longer late since we have a new driver, but I enjoyed talking to my teachers when it was late everyday.

Thank you! I just had to get the work from my German class that I missed because of a music lesson, so I do not actually have to make up the class. I agree with your teacher from high school! German does sound like the tuba and French like the violin!

I am very sorry about your mother. I am glad you have a picture of her on your refrigerator to remind you of her. I am also very glad you were able to have good memories of spending time with each other. You are welcome!

I wish people were more loyal as well. That is a weird dream! I wish she was more loyal so you could still talk to her and be a fan of her books. I am sure you didn't do anything wrong, and you never know- maybe something terrible happened to her and she was no longer able to write.

I am going to try and exercise and eat healthier too! I have not ate very well this week since I had my birthday party, and I have been sick so I couldn't exercise well either. Detention was pretty nice! It was definitely nicer than the lunchroom. I really miss lunch last year. My friend and I had a whole table all to ourselves and it wasn't loud, crowded, and horrible! I have so much trouble eating with so many people around, and I always get frustrated when there is not enough room at our table.

My school has also discontinued most workbooks and textbooks, and the only class I have workbooks for is German. I really miss elementary school, because we used to have workbooks, and it was much easier to keep track of assignments. I hope your teacher still remembered Koko the Gorilla!

Thank you! I am switching gym teachers on Monday, and I think I have to run a mile! I don't run long distances very much, so it will be hard to get a good time.

I have heard of Susan Boyle as well. She was on Britain's Got Talent, and I think people were angry because she has Asperger's Syndrome too.

I am sorry you had a bad day at the library! What sort of course did you have to take? I have to do certain courses at my school as well, and I always get very annoyed and uncomfortable.

Thank you! I do not like anything on my quesadillas except cheese either! I used to have a cheese quesadilla every day after I came home from kindergarten for lunch, since my kindergarten was only half of a day. Now I like to make them as a snack, and I prefer to have a crispy tortilla. My family said that we could go to the Mexican restaurant on a different day since I was feeling to unwell to go on my birthday.

I love having close friends too! I got into my favorite teacher's club! I consider him to be one of my friends as well. I also got into my smaller orchestra group that rehearses before school, and it is so fun! I may even get to play my instrument for veterans at our Veteran's Day Assembly!

Bye! I hope working at the library will be better from now on! I have trouble going to sleep on bad days as well. I will talk to you soon as well!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

300series
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2017, 7:50 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
300series wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
I'm sorry! I can't see your post^^^^^^

Hi again! That is really weird. I wrote back to you yesterday, and when I pushed the "submit" button after I finished writing, I was interrupted by a message saying "are you a robot?" It showed me pictures, and then it asked me to select each square in the picture which contained a storefront, and then which square had a car in them. After I did the picture thing, I was returned to Wrong Planet, and it said that my message was posted successfully. That is just my guess for what happened. It is the second time I have posted something only to have it lost completely. It is frustrating!

I hope you had a nice dinner too. Mine have been good, and I like eating my own food, in my own home, better than going to a restaurant & having a lot of people around, and not knowing if I will like the restaurant's food.

I am glad that you can post more often in this forum, and that your homework load has lightened. I am sorry that you had to write those journal entries about your weekends in elementary school. I had to do the same thing when I was in school, even when I was a senior in high school. I would also be doing something fun, and then I had to write about it, which ruined everything. I am glad that you do not have to do it any more. It must be a big relief! My Dad did a good job helping fix my computer, and I thanked him for his help.

My guess is that "friends" are people that you really like spending time with and that you know well, and that "acquaintances" are just people that you have met before. I could be wrong, but it is just my guess; if you have fun with them, then it does not really matter. How do you like your own Asperger's syndrome meetup at your school? I like being able to meetup with people in my community that I have similar interests with. I only went to the meetup group I was in last year just 3 times, and they were no fun, but I wanted to give them a chance & see if they would improve. The first meetup I had with them was not much fun, and the second one I went to was even worst. The third, and final meetup I went to with that group was the worst meetup I even went to, and I just left the group. A month ago, I actually wrote about that experience here on Wrong Planet on the topic Not fitting in with NTs, not fitting in with Aspies. The meetup group I am in now is a lot better; it is just a small group, but I like small groups better. I do not like large groups of people either. I am sorry that you were embarrassed when you went bowling; that is so weird how it happened! I hope my bowling meetup is fun too. I do not know how to get there, but I thanked my Dad for offering to drive me there.

I hope you like the movie you see on your birthday! How was your party at Red Robin last year? Do you remember what you ate there? You are welcome! Have fun! I wish I could decorate for Halloween again; it was always a lot of fun when I was a kid. I also liked handing out candy with my Mom too. I guess I will not be answering my door or handing out any candy this year! I was also told the same thing when I was a kid that you should not go to houses which have their lights off.

You are welcome! I wonder what that school bus driver is doing now; maybe he still drives a school bus? My bus drivers used to change a lot too, and my bus was sometimes very late. I used to worry about my bus being late. That sounds like fun waiting with your teachers & talking to them.

You are welcome! I hope your first music lesson went well. Will you have a chance to make up your German class that you missed? Learning instruments is very hard, and it takes time to find the right instrument. I was just reminded of something funny: My teacher from high school who I really liked a lot, who moved away, used to say that the French language is like the violin because it is nice, smooth, calming and relaxing, and that the German language is like the tuba, because it is loud, rough, and crude!

You are welcome! You are a lot of fun to talk to on here! I hope you can post more often, and that you do not have to wait long.

I really miss my mother, and I think of her every day. I also wish there was a cure for HIV. I wish she was never exposed to the virus, especially from her patients, which was the only job she ever wanted to do. She was amazing. I have a picture of her on my refrigerator door with a magnet on it. It would be nice to see her & spend time with her again, and I also wish I could talk to her again. I still like our old home movies, but I have mixed feelings about them. My Dad also used to make home movies of me & my brothers on our birthdays & Christmas. We were always happy opening our gifts & spending time with each other. I wish I still had the gifts I got during my childhood! I am glad you like taking pictures with your Mom. Thank you!

I do not understand why people are not loyal to each other any more, except for you & me. I also wish people were more loyal. I am sorry that your friends stopped playing with you & talking to you. Speaking of loyalty, the strangest thing happened to me two nights ago. I had a weird dream while I was sleeping, and the writer that I used to E mail & talk to on the telephone, who was disloyal to me & just abandoned me, was in the dream, along with something that I always used to associate with her. It was really weird! Back when we were pen pals, I used to tell her that she was like the sister that I never had. She was an only child, and she told me that she wanted to have a brother too. I do not knew what I ever did that made her cut off all contact with me, but I never meant to cause her any problems or be a nuisance to her; I was just a fan of her books.

I have been feeling better since I have started exercising & eating healthier. I do not eat a lot either. I always have the same lunch whenever I go to work. I always bring a Kellogg Special K chocolate protein milkshake, a Yoplait yogurt, a piece of string cheese, and a granola bar. I am glad you like the food at your cafeteria. What was it like going to detention with your friend? I never got sent to detention in school. I think I would like it better eating lunch in a silent, empty room, than a loud, disgusting lunch room!

The DVD on Koko the gorilla was interesting, and I am going to E mail my old teacher about it. I hope he still remembers when we used to talk about Koko the gorilla from my school workbooks! I have heard that a lot of school have discontinued physical textbooks & workbooks, and that a lot of education is online now.

I hope you never have have to take gymnastics or karate in school!

I still like playing board games, even when I lose them, which is most of the time! I also have the same problem whenever I play board games with the dice; I can never roll the number that I need! I still have fun playing the games, though. I am sorry that your gym class was no fun, and I hope it improves soon!

You are welcome! That is cool about the 1 million dollars. I heard something strange a few days ago. I remember there was an elderly woman on the show several years ago, her name was Susan Boil, and I heard that there was a false news report that she had died. A lot of people are angry about it.

Working at the library is fun, and you may like it if you want to work there one day. I had a bad day at the library today because I had to take a course that I hated, and it made me very uncomfortable. I told my Dad about it, and he said that it was not my fault, but the course is a requirement for all library staff. You are welcome! That is good that you got your books back.

You are welcome! Have a fun birthday! I like Mexican food too! I also get a cheese quesadilla whenever I go to a Mexican restaurant too! I really like them too! I do not like anything on them besides the tortilla & the cheese. Do you like your cheese quesadilla soft or crispy better?

I never know who are "friends" either, but I like having a few close friends too. You are welcome! I hope you got in to your clubs! Have you found out which clubs you are in yet?

Bye! You are welcome! My weekend was okay too. My mother & I used to watch that show all the time! One of the television stations here in San Diego shows Forensic Files reruns every Sunday night for 2 hours, and I still enjoy watching them! I had a very bad day working at the library today, but hopefully, tomorrow will be better. I have Fridays off, and I go grocery shopping every Friday. I hope I can sleep tonight; sometimes when I have a bad day, I can not sleep at night. I go back to work at the library on Saturday, and I hope it is better that it was today. It is getting late now, and I am going to try & get some sleep. Have fun, and I will talk to you again soon!

Hi! I am so sorry I haven't replied until now, but I had so much schoolwork, I was very unwell (I had a virus), and I have just had my small party with my friends!

That is very weird! I had that once as well, and the first time I tried to join Wrongplanet I could not because of the "are you a robot?" message. That must have been so frustrating!

Thank you! I had a nice dinner on my birthday too! I did not get to go to my favorite restaurant because I was sick sadly, but I still had some nice McDonalds. I always try and order the same thing at restaurants, since I never know if I will like the food either.

Thank you! Sadly, my homework load was very heavy this week, and I even forgot one of my assignments at home because I felt so terrible and overloaded by being sick and having so much work. It is certainly a big relief to not have to write about fun things I did over the weekend anymore!

I agree with your definition of friend too. We do not have an "official" Asperger's meetup at my school, but we do all sort of congregate together since we are not really popular or anything like that. I like being able to meetup with people who have similar interests as well! It is good that you gave the old meetup groups a chance, even though they were not fun at all. It is good how you are having fun at the new meetup group! It is very weird what happened when I tried to bowl! I hope you have/had fun!

Thank you! It was a pretty good movie, even though there were some unexpected parts! I always get a cheeseburger when I go to Red Robin, since I know I will like it. I had my birthday party last night and it was so fun! There were singers that sang happy birthday to me, which was kind of embarrassing, but my friend made a joke about asking them to make me a song album for my birthday which was funny. It was certainly very fun, and I hope I can do it again next year too! My favorite teacher also wished me a happy birthday, and I got into his club!

Maybe he does still drive a school bus. That would be cool. My bus is no longer late since we have a new driver, but I enjoyed talking to my teachers when it was late everyday.

Thank you! I just had to get the work from my German class that I missed because of a music lesson, so I do not actually have to make up the class. I agree with your teacher from high school! German does sound like the tuba and French like the violin!

I am very sorry about your mother. I am glad you have a picture of her on your refrigerator to remind you of her. I am also very glad you were able to have good memories of spending time with each other. You are welcome!

I wish people were more loyal as well. That is a weird dream! I wish she was more loyal so you could still talk to her and be a fan of her books. I am sure you didn't do anything wrong, and you never know- maybe something terrible happened to her and she was no longer able to write.

I am going to try and exercise and eat healthier too! I have not ate very well this week since I had my birthday party, and I have been sick so I couldn't exercise well either. Detention was pretty nice! It was definitely nicer than the lunchroom. I really miss lunch last year. My friend and I had a whole table all to ourselves and it wasn't loud, crowded, and horrible! I have so much trouble eating with so many people around, and I always get frustrated when there is not enough room at our table.

My school has also discontinued most workbooks and textbooks, and the only class I have workbooks for is German. I really miss elementary school, because we used to have workbooks, and it was much easier to keep track of assignments. I hope your teacher still remembered Koko the Gorilla!

Thank you! I am switching gym teachers on Monday, and I think I have to run a mile! I don't run long distances very much, so it will be hard to get a good time.

I have heard of Susan Boyle as well. She was on Britain's Got Talent, and I think people were angry because she has Asperger's Syndrome too.

I am sorry you had a bad day at the library! What sort of course did you have to take? I have to do certain courses at my school as well, and I always get very annoyed and uncomfortable.

Thank you! I do not like anything on my quesadillas except cheese either! I used to have a cheese quesadilla every day after I came home from kindergarten for lunch, since my kindergarten was only half of a day. Now I like to make them as a snack, and I prefer to have a crispy tortilla. My family said that we could go to the Mexican restaurant on a different day since I was feeling to unwell to go on my birthday.

I love having close friends too! I got into my favorite teacher's club! I consider him to be one of my friends as well. I also got into my smaller orchestra group that rehearses before school, and it is so fun! I may even get to play my instrument for veterans at our Veteran's Day Assembly!

Bye! I hope working at the library will be better from now on! I have trouble going to sleep on bad days as well. I will talk to you soon as well!

Hi! It is great to hear from you again! I was waiting to hear back from you! I was worried that maybe something happened to you. I am sorry that you had so much schoolwork, and that you had a virus. I hope you got it all done, and I hope you get well soon. How was your small birthday party with your friends?

Yes, that "robot" message was weird. It was frustrating when it came up. I wrote a great reply to you, and then the stupid "are you a robot" message came up & deleted everything I typed. It was frustrating! I had never seen a message like it before. The other time I lost a message was a few months ago; I typed a reply which took over an hour to write, edit, and proofread, and when I pushed the "submit" button, I was told to log in to Wrong Planet again, and my whole reply was gone, and I had to rewrite everything! It was very frustrating!

You are welcome! I am glad that you had a nice dinner on your birthday, but I am sorry that you could not eat at your favourite restaurant, and that you were sick on your birthday. We have McDonalds restaurants here in San Diego too, but I do not eat there very often. There are actually have 2 of them right down the street from where I live. People here like to call it "Mickey-Dees"! It is difficult for me to try new foods, and I worry that I may not like the food. I always order the same foods when I go out to eat at restaurants, and I always order my foods the same way every time, since I do not know if I will like the food.

You are welcome! I am sorry you had so much homework this week, and that your forgot one of your assignments at home because you were sick. I did the same thing when I was younger & went to school, but fortunately, I was healthy & I did not get sick very often. I only remember I few times when I had to stay home & not go to school for a few days. When I went to school, a lot of students would pretend they were sick because they did not want to go to school! I never did it, though. That is great that you did not have to write about what you did over the weekend; I hated having to write about my weekends in school!

I am glad that you like your Asperger's syndrome meetup group at your school, even if it is "unofficial." I also like to congregate & meetup with people that I have similar interests with. I have never been really popular either, but it is nice to meetup with other people who also never really popular, and just spend time together with each other as a small group. I am also glad that I tried the old meetup groups just to see what they were like; I never heard from any one from those groups again, so I do not know what they are doing now. There is a new meetup group for adults with Asperger's syndrome which starts this upcoming Thursday, and I signed up for it. I hope it is a good group. Sadly, I will be unable to go bowling with my meetup group this Saturday; it was originally scheduled for Saturday at 7:00 p.m., but for some reason, it was rescheduled for 11:00 a.m. I can not go because I start work at 1:00 p.m. on Saturdays. I wrote to them & apologised that I could not go with them, and I explained why I could not go, and I said that I would be at their next event. That was weird what happened when you went bowling; does your Dad still remember it, and do you still talk to him about it?

You are welcome! I am glad that you like the movie, even if it was unexpected. I have never eaten at Red Robin, but I always get a cheeseburger too whenever I go out to eat, and I know that I will like it. I do not like any toppings or condiments on my cheeseburger; all I like is just the hamburger, the cheese, and the buns. When I was growing up, my parents always took me & my brothers out to a hamburger restaurant called Fuddruckers on our birthdays, and I always got a cheeseburger every time. They were always really big & messy cheeseburgers, but I still liked them. We also used to tell them it was our birthday, and they would always give us a coupon for a free cookie from the bakery. I have not eaten there for a while; my Dad still occasionally takes me there, and I still like it there. I am sorry that you got embarrassed by the singers singing happy birthday to you, but your friend's joke was funny! It sounds like it was a lot of fun! I am glad that your favourite teacher wished you a happy birthday, and that you got in to his club!

Yes, maybe he still drives a school bus. Here is an interesting fact, some of the school buses that I rode on when I went to school are actually still in service. I know they are the same buses because I sometimes still see them on the road when I am driving my car, and I still remember the bus number & the licence plate numbers on the buses. It seemed like my school district never updated their fleet of school buses; when I went to school, they were still using buses which were built back in the 1970s, before I was even born, and the manufacturers of those buses are now out of business! I am glad you are not late any more with your new driver, but I am sorry that you can not talk to your teachers any more when it is late.

You are welcome! I am glad that you got caught up with your German class & your music class. It made me laugh when my old teacher compared French to the violin & German to the tuba, and it still makes me laugh today! It is fun to think back on those old times!

I miss my mother a lot too. Her picture on my refrigerator makes me happy, though. We had a lot of good times together, and my memories of her, and me spending time with her, always comfort me. I still like to do things we used to do together. Right now, I am eating some pop corn, which was something she liked to eat, and I am listening to some music that she liked; it is an album that she used to play in her car.

Loyalty is a mystery to me too; I do not know why people are not loyal any more. It was weird that I had that dream about her, and that object that I always associated with her; I do not know why I had it! She was an interesting young woman, and I really wish she would have stayed in touch with me. I really liked her books; they were fascinating. Maybe something terrible happened to her & she could not write any more, but it would have been nice to know what happened to her, or why she abandoned me. Another person I really liked who suddenly abandoned me, who I actually knew, was my old job developer, who helped me get my job at the library. She quit working for the company I was with, and she told me that I could stay in touch with her, but she stopped responding to my E mails & telephone calls. I never saw her or heard anything from her again either.

That sounds great that you want to try exercising & eating healthier. I am so sorry that you were sick & could not eat or exercise, especially on your birthday. I am glad that you liked your detention better than the lunchroom, but I am sorry that you & your friend can not have your table all to yourselves. I also have trouble eating with other people around, and I hate not having enough room at the table.

That is interesting about the workbooks & textbooks. Since I do not go to school any more, I do not know what goes on in schools any more. I am sorry that you miss elementary school, and that it is harder for you to keep track of all of your assignments. I am going to E mail my old teacher & ask him if he still remembers Koko the gorilla! I E mailed him last week, but I forgot to mention Koko the gorilla in my E mail!

You are welcome! Good luck in your gym class with your new teacher! I am sorry that you have to run a mile. I also had to run a mile in my gym class. I had to do it twice every week, and I hated it. We just ran in a big circle around the playing fields, and I would always get sweaty & exhausted. I never got a very good time, and I did not run long distances either. It would always take me 15 to 20 minutes to run the complete mile, but I gradually got quicker at it.

I did not know that Susan Boyle has Asperger's syndrome. I am not really familiar with her music. Do you like to watch Britain's Got Talent too? Isn't one of the panelists from AGT on that show as well?

Thank you! I am feeling better about what happened to me at the library 10 days ago. I had to take an interactive course on the computer about sexual harassment. It made me feel very annoyed & uncomfortable; I do not like talking about sex, and I have never sexually harassed any one before in my entire life. The course took my entire work shift to complete, and I missed my lunch break because of it. I wrote about it here on Wrong Planet in a section called The Haven, and I got some helpful responses & explanations for my problem. It is just a requirement that all City Of San Diego employees take the course. I also talked with my Dad, my job coach, and my old teacher from high school in our last E mail.

You are welcome! Did you make quesadillas yourself when you were in Kindergarten for lunch, or did someone else make them for you? I like them both soft & crispy, and I have discovered that there are different ways to make them. Sometimes I make them in my microwave oven, sometimes in my toaster oven, sometimes on my stove top, or sometimes in my oven. I also like them with both flour tortillas & corn tortillas, and I also make them as a snack. I still do not put anything in them except cheese, but sometimes I like to eat tortilla chips with them on the side! Have fun going to the Mexican restaurant when you feel healthy again!

It is great to have close friends! That is great that you got in to your favourite teacher's club, and that he is one of your friends! Your orchestra group sounds like fun too, and I wish I could have done something like it back when I went to school! Have fun playing for the veterans at your Veteran's Day assembly! This year, Veterans Day is on a Saturday.

Bye! Thank you! I also hope that my job at the library will be better from now on! So far, it has not been bad, and I have not had any problems at work since I had to take the sexual harassment course. I could not sleep on that night, and I struggled the next day. I have not had any problems going to sleep since then, though. I hope you get well soon, and I will talk to you again soon!

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

20 Oct 2017, 11:46 pm

I tried learning to play guitar when I was in 7th grade. I took lessons but the guy was very unreliable & I have really bad fine-motor skills. I was also stressed out from being at skewl so I quit by the time I started high-skewl. I eventually ended up selling it to a pawnshop. I don't think I'm the rite type of person to play any instruments

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2017, 8:06 pm

Hi! I’m so sorry I haven’t replied in so long! I have been overloaded with work, but I promise I will try to get around to replying soon!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

300series
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 12:30 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Hi! I’m so sorry I haven’t replied in so long! I have been overloaded with work, but I promise I will try to get around to replying soon!

It is good to hear from you again, and I am glad that you are doing okay; I was worried about you. I am sorry that you are overloaded with work, so I will wait to hear from you again. I have a lot to share with you!

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 9:15 pm

Hi; I hope you are doing well! I have had a lot going on recently so I thought I would share some of what has been happening with you! Feel free to just carry on the conversation after this if you want. I will try to write a longer reply when I have a computer available, but I actually have a cell phone now that I am using to post! I got it for my birthday and I was a little disappointed since I didn’t ask for it and I don’t want to be one of those people who are constantly on their cell phone, but it has been okay! I mainly only use it at home.

I have also gotten sick again, and at the worst time too! I actually won a Veterans Day essay contest, and I was asked to read it in front of the school. Unfortunately, I got sick and I could not do it even though I tried really hard to go up on stage! I could not play on stage in orchestra either! That made me sad, but I actually won $100 for winning, and one of my teachers wants me to enter more essay contests! She is going to try and find one for me to enter, which is odd, because I am not even that great of a writer!

I am most likely going to be forced to go on an SSRI for my anxiety soon as well. I never thought I would ever need it, but struggling with severe OCD for a year and a half has really taken its toll on me. I have been doing badly in that regard lately. What do you think of medication for anxiety? Have you ever taken an SSRI? I feel like a failure for needing to take medication, even though millions of people do.

I also played a solo on my violin for senior citizens, and it went pretty well!

How has your meetup group been? I know it has been a while since we last spoke, and I really apologize for that. I have had hours of homework and today was really the first day I had that was free of work.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 9:16 pm

For some reason I forgot to say bye and the Edit button will not work, so bye! I will talk to you soon!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 9:18 pm

It sounds like you're doing really well, Stampy.

Congratulations on winning the $100! Amazing!

Would you be able to share the essay with us?

What is making you so anxious?

300series
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 12:14 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Hi; I hope you are doing well! I have had a lot going on recently so I thought I would share some of what has been happening with you! Feel free to just carry on the conversation after this if you want. I will try to write a longer reply when I have a computer available, but I actually have a cell phone now that I am using to post! I got it for my birthday and I was a little disappointed since I didn’t ask for it and I don’t want to be one of those people who are constantly on their cell phone, but it has been okay! I mainly only use it at home.

I have also gotten sick again, and at the worst time too! I actually won a Veterans Day essay contest, and I was asked to read it in front of the school. Unfortunately, I got sick and I could not do it even though I tried really hard to go up on stage! I could not play on stage in orchestra either! That made me sad, but I actually won $100 for winning, and one of my teachers wants me to enter more essay contests! She is going to try and find one for me to enter, which is odd, because I am not even that great of a writer!

I am most likely going to be forced to go on an SSRI for my anxiety soon as well. I never thought I would ever need it, but struggling with severe OCD for a year and a half has really taken its toll on me. I have been doing badly in that regard lately. What do you think of medication for anxiety? Have you ever taken an SSRI? I feel like a failure for needing to take medication, even though millions of people do.

How has your meetup group been? I know it has been a while since we last spoke, and I really apologize for that. I have had hours of homework and today was really the first day I had that was free of work.

Hi! It is good to hear from you again! I was worried about you since it has been a while since we last talked, and I was also worried because you said that you were sick from a virus. I hope you are doing better & making a successful recovery.

I am glad that you had a happy birthday! Did you have the quesadilla from the Mexican restaurant that you wanted? I am sorry that you had to get a cell phone; I do not like them either. Speaking of cell phones, just two days ago, I got a notice from the telephone company that my telephone number got hacked, and someone was using my number to make calls to Jamaica, which I do not know how to do, and I do not know any one in Jamaica. Also, I never give my telephone number out to any one. I told my Dad about it, and he contacted the telephone company about what happened, and he found out about the calls. The worst part is that I have to get a new cell phone, and the telephone that I like is no-longer available. Just like you, I am not one of those people who are constantly on their cell phone, and I only use it for communication, and not a toy like a lot of people are.

I am sorry that you got sick again. Did you have to miss a lot of school while you were sick? Did you have to go see your doctor or go to the hospital? Your Veterans Day essay contest sounds like fun. I am sorry that you could not read your essay on stage or play in your orchestra either, but I am glad that you won $100.00! Are you excited about your teacher finding more essay contests for you to participate in?

I am sorry that you will have to start an SSRI for anxiety. Back in 2001, when I was 16 years old, my anxiety was really bad, and my therapist put me on an anti-anxiety medication called Buspar. It helped me with my anxiety a little bit, but later that year, my depression got really bad. I had depression when I was in elementary school, and it got better when I was 10 years old, and I was doing well for a long time, but when I was 16 years old, my depression returned, and the next year, when I was 17 years old, my therapist put my on an SSRI called Paxil, which I still take today; I have never gone off of it. It has really helped me with my depression & anxiety, and I think I will still be on it for a long time. Every one is different, so you may react differently to the SSRI than I did, but I hope it helps you with your anxiety. Just like you, I also felt like a failure for having to take medication, even though it is very common.

I am happy that your violin solo with the senior citizens went well! Maybe you will have another chance to do it again!

I have some major news to tell you about my meetup group. Last Sunday, I went to Disneyland with 4 members of my meetup group, and we all had a lot of fun! One of the girls who is in the group works seasonally for the Disney World Company, and she got 3 free tickets to the park, so she asked me for my work schedule, and she invited me, the leader of the group, and another friend of hers to come. It was the first time I had been to Disneyland since Saturday, 8 July, 2000, when I was 15 years old. My Dad took me & my 2 brothers up there for the weekend, and it was also the last time that we all went there as a family. I did not really remember what was at Disneyland since I had not been there for such a long time, but some of the rides & attractions that I remembered are still there. We were there for the entire day, and I did not get home until after midnight; after walking & driving all day, I was really exhausted when I got home! I think it was the longest drive I have ever made! I did not get very much sleep because I had to go to work at the library, so I took a long nap when I got home from work. I do not really like Disneyland or amusement parks because of the crowds & the noise, and I also get dizzy from amusement rides, but they really wanted me to go, and I had a good time!

Last night, we had another meetup. It was a game night at a cafe, which is just like the very first meetup I ever went to. We all brought some board games & played for a few hours, and there was a new member who came for the first time last night. It was a fun night. I am only really comfortable in groups of people with Asperger's syndrome, since I can relate to them better than other kinds of people.

I am sorry that you have so much homework & no free time. I was the same way back when I went to school, and I hated it!

I wanted to tell you some other things.

How has your German class been going? Are you getting better at it? I also wanted to share another memory from school. Back when I was 17 years old, my teacher that I really liked, who I have mentioned before, made a CD for me on his school computer, and one of the tracks on the CD was called Deutschland Uber Alles, which is the national anthem of Germany. Are you familiar with that song? He made the CD for me because we had similar taste in music; unfortunately, I did not have that CD for very long, because the next school, I used that CD for my senior class project, and the teacher who worked with me left the CD in her computer, and I never got it back.

Last time we talked, we talked about loyalty & a writer I used to know. I did a little bit of research online, and I found out what has happened to her. She has a web site that she occasionally writes on, which she had not updated in a really long time. A few months ago, she & her boyfriend moved in to their own house together, and they got married on Saturday, 28 October, 2017. She has not posted anything about how their wedding went, so she is clearly not very active on her web site. There was also nothing written about her literature, or any plans for any new books. I looked on a web site called Amazon, which is where I bought she books, and I found out that all four of her books are now out of print, and not very much more information about her. I wrote good reviews on Amazon about her books, and they are still on the web site, and my reviews are the only ones ever written about them. I never contacted her about her wedding, or commented on her web site. Wednesday, 15 November was her birthday, and I never called her or E mailed her to wish her a happy birthday; she just turned 28 years old. One month ago, on Friday the 13th, I had another weird dream in my sleep about her, and the object that I always associated with her was also there too! To this day, I still wonder why she abandoned me; she has probably forgotten all about me by now.

You also mentioned a restaurant you went to one time called Red Robin. 3 weeks ago, I went for a drive with my Dad in his pickup truck, and I saw a Red Robin restaurant during the drive. They must have them here in San Diego, but the one we saw was about a 45 minute drive from where we live. Maybe I will go up & eat there some time!

I hope things are fine with you. I hope you feel better soon, and I will talk to you again soon!

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 9:28 am

Stampy and 300series, would it be better to take this conversation to PMs? It's nothing bad, it's just that it's off topic. And it doesn't bother me, but other people might not like to scroll through the long posts. Especially on mobile.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 8:39 pm

300series, why did you leave? I really hope you come back! :cry:

300series
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 11:20 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

I am sorry for saying that I was leaving Wrong Planet. Early this morning, someone sent me a message on here saying that I need to use private messages to write to you. The message made me cry & really worried me, and I am still crying right now. I just did not want to get in to any further trouble with them, and I was afraid that I would get banned from Wrong Planet. I really enjoy talking with you, and I still want to have our conversation.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 8:56 am

If it helps, they were just advising you to take the conversation somewhere private as the thread was going off on a tangent. This particular part of the forum is for statistical information, a bit like a survey.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 9:22 am

300series wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

I am sorry for saying that I was leaving Wrong Planet. Early this morning, someone sent me a message on here saying that I need to use private messages to write to you. The message made me cry & really worried me, and I am still crying right now. I just did not want to get in to any further trouble with them, and I was afraid that I would get banned from Wrong Planet. I really enjoy talking with you, and I still want to have our conversation.

I'm sorry. You're not going to get banned; first of all, I don't know if it's against the rules, and second of all, I don't think you can get banned for just one thing (unless you're a spammer or troll). You're not going to get in any trouble with me, because I wasn't mad at you in the first place; I just thought that other users might prefer it. There's no need to be upset. You didn't do anything wrong, it's just a suggestion.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 3:43 pm

300series wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

I’m really sorry about that. I know how hard it can be, as I also have felt really bad about things other people have said on here. Let’s just carry on our conversation. Would you like to talk here or with PM’s? I promise you are not going to get banned; you were not doing anything against the rules. It’s all okay! :D

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 4:26 pm

300series wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Hi! It is good to hear from you again! I was worried about you since it has been a while since we last talked, and I was also worried because you said that you were sick from a virus. I hope you are doing better & making a successful recovery.

I am glad that you had a happy birthday! Did you have the quesadilla from the Mexican restaurant that you wanted? I am sorry that you had to get a cell phone; I do not like them either. Speaking of cell phones, just two days ago, I got a notice from the telephone company that my telephone number got hacked, and someone was using my number to make calls to Jamaica, which I do not know how to do, and I do not know any one in Jamaica. Also, I never give my telephone number out to any one. I told my Dad about it, and he contacted the telephone company about what happened, and he found out about the calls. The worst part is that I have to get a new cell phone, and the telephone that I like is no-longer available. Just like you, I am not one of those people who are constantly on their cell phone, and I only use it for communication, and not a toy like a lot of people are.

I am sorry that you got sick again. Did you have to miss a lot of school while you were sick? Did you have to go see your doctor or go to the hospital? Your Veterans Day essay contest sounds like fun. I am sorry that you could not read your essay on stage or play in your orchestra either, but I am glad that you won $100.00! Are you excited about your teacher finding more essay contests for you to participate in?

I am sorry that you will have to start an SSRI for anxiety. Back in 2001, when I was 16 years old, my anxiety was really bad, and my therapist put me on an anti-anxiety medication called Buspar. It helped me with my anxiety a little bit, but later that year, my depression got really bad. I had depression when I was in elementary school, and it got better when I was 10 years old, and I was doing well for a long time, but when I was 16 years old, my depression returned, and the next year, when I was 17 years old, my therapist put my on an SSRI called Paxil, which I still take today; I have never gone off of it. It has really helped me with my depression & anxiety, and I think I will still be on it for a long time. Every one is different, so you may react differently to the SSRI than I did, but I hope it helps you with your anxiety. Just like you, I also felt like a failure for having to take medication, even though it is very common.

I am happy that your violin solo with the senior citizens went well! Maybe you will have another chance to do it again!

I have some major news to tell you about my meetup group. Last Sunday, I went to Disneyland with 4 members of my meetup group, and we all had a lot of fun! One of the girls who is in the group works seasonally for the Disney World Company, and she got 3 free tickets to the park, so she asked me for my work schedule, and she invited me, the leader of the group, and another friend of hers to come. It was the first time I had been to Disneyland since Saturday, 8 July, 2000, when I was 15 years old. My Dad took me & my 2 brothers up there for the weekend, and it was also the last time that we all went there as a family. I did not really remember what was at Disneyland since I had not been there for such a long time, but some of the rides & attractions that I remembered are still there. We were there for the entire day, and I did not get home until after midnight; after walking & driving all day, I was really exhausted when I got home! I think it was the longest drive I have ever made! I did not get very much sleep because I had to go to work at the library, so I took a long nap when I got home from work. I do not really like Disneyland or amusement parks because of the crowds & the noise, and I also get dizzy from amusement rides, but they really wanted me to go, and I had a good time!

Last night, we had another meetup. It was a game night at a cafe, which is just like the very first meetup I ever went to. We all brought some board games & played for a few hours, and there was a new member who came for the first time last night. It was a fun night. I am only really comfortable in groups of people with Asperger's syndrome, since I can relate to them better than other kinds of people.

I am sorry that you have so much homework & no free time. I was the same way back when I went to school, and I hated it!

I wanted to tell you some other things.

How has your German class been going? Are you getting better at it? I also wanted to share another memory from school. Back when I was 17 years old, my teacher that I really liked, who I have mentioned before, made a CD for me on his school computer, and one of the tracks on the CD was called Deutschland Uber Alles, which is the national anthem of Germany. Are you familiar with that song? He made the CD for me because we had similar taste in music; unfortunately, I did not have that CD for very long, because the next school, I used that CD for my senior class project, and the teacher who worked with me left the CD in her computer, and I never got it back.

Last time we talked, we talked about loyalty & a writer I used to know. I did a little bit of research online, and I found out what has happened to her. She has a web site that she occasionally writes on, which she had not updated in a really long time. A few months ago, she & her boyfriend moved in to their own house together, and they got married on Saturday, 28 October, 2017. She has not posted anything about how their wedding went, so she is clearly not very active on her web site. There was also nothing written about her literature, or any plans for any new books. I looked on a web site called Amazon, which is where I bought she books, and I found out that all four of her books are now out of print, and not very much more information about her. I wrote good reviews on Amazon about her books, and they are still on the web site, and my reviews are the only ones ever written about them. I never contacted her about her wedding, or commented on her web site. Wednesday, 15 November was her birthday, and I never called her or E mailed her to wish her a happy birthday; she just turned 28 years old. One month ago, on Friday the 13th, I had another weird dream in my sleep about her, and the object that I always associated with her was also there too! To this day, I still wonder why she abandoned me; she has probably forgotten all about me by now.

You also mentioned a restaurant you went to one time called Red Robin. 3 weeks ago, I went for a drive with my Dad in his pickup truck, and I saw a Red Robin restaurant during the drive. They must have them here in San Diego, but the one we saw was about a 45 minute drive from where we live. Maybe I will go up & eat there some time!

I hope things are fine with you. I hope you feel better soon, and I will talk to you again soon!

Hi! It is great to hear from you again as well! I am doing okay at the moment, but my mom’s sister is a doctor and said I have a chronic stomach condition. I was supposed to go to the doctor today, but they did not call us back. I am worried that the stomach condition will get worse and I will not be able to play my violin in the concert that is coming up!

Thank you! It was a great birthday, but sadly I did not get to go to the Mexican restaurant I really like because I was sick. My parents told me we could go some other time, but we have not gone yet. Thanks! Having the cell phone is okay, and I only use it at home and occasionally on the bus I ride from school to my house. That is very weird what happened to your phone number! I do not know anyone in Jamaica either. I am very sorry you have to get a new phone! I hope you find one you like.

I had to miss two days of school which I was upset about, but it ended up being okay. Apparently, I was not sick, but I have a problem with my stomach and esophagus. I went to the doctor, and they prescribed a medication called Pepcid, which is supposed to help my stomach. They recommended the ER if it got any worse, which, thankfully, it did not. I am now back at school but I am still having some problems with my stomach. The essay contest was very fun, and my favorite teacher was very excited I won and actually voted for me to win! He didn’t say anything about me not being able to read it though, and I really hope he isn’t disappointed. Thank you! I am so excited I won $100 and that one of my teachers wants me to enter more essay contests!

Thank you for sharing your experience with SSRI’s. I am scared about taking one, but my mom said she would give me money if I took it. She doesn’t want me to feel bad anymore. It has been a hard year and a half. Thank you. I am glad it also helped you; that makes me feel better.

Thank you! It was really fun performing for the senior citizens. My smaller orchestra group actually gets to perform for them again in the spring. It will be fun, but last year it was even more fun because a professional orchestra group played with us. It was so fun! Also, I get to perform at a holiday light show and a mall on December 15th! That will be so fun! Even though I don’t really like malls very much, I do like going to the mall every year with my smaller orchestra group.

Wow! That is amazing that you got to go to Disneyland! Was it interesting getting to go again after such a long time? I have been to Disney World before, and I think it is similar. I am so glad you were able to go and have fun. I am sorry you do not really like Disneyland that much, but I am glad you were able to have a good time!

That is very cool that you had another meetup! What sort of games did you play? Was it fun? I also am only comfortable in groups of people with Asperger’s Syndrome or other disabilities.

Thanks! I do not like having so much homework, and I have an essay due that I have to write over my two day Thanksgiving break! The only homework I enjoy is homework for my Health class, since I really like my teacher I have this year. I never mind doing that.

My German class is going pretty well! We have recently started a new unit, and I am learning a lot! That is cool that your teacher made you that CD! I am not familiar with the song, but my German teacher will probably show it to us sometime! I am so sorry that the teacher who worked with you left the CD in her computer!

That is very interesting about the writer you used to talk to! I am sorry that she abandoned you and never replied! It is very interesting that you had the weird dream on Friday the 13 too! That is a confusing situation.

That is very cool that you saw a Red Robin! I like that restaurant, and I hope you like it if you go there sometime too!

Thank you! Today was my last day of school before my Thanksgiving break! My class got to watch a movie called Cool Runnings, but I missed most of it because one teacher scheduled a test for today! I always take a long time on tests, and I took over an hour to complete this one. By the time I got back, the movie was almost over. We then went to the gym, which I usually do not really like very much, but I like it this time because I got to go on exercise equipment with my friend and there was hardly anyone else in the gym we went to. I then said goodbye to my teachers, since I will miss them, even though we only get two school days off.

I hope you are doing well too! I will talk to you soon!