Page 43 of 45 [ 714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

neurotypicalET
Toucan
Toucan

15 Nov 2016, 7:56 am

And why is my age 27 on the board when last time I remembered... I posted year of birth 1980... 8O

invisibl3
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Nov 2016, 2:03 am

I've been diagnosed BP for years now, but more recently noticed autistic traits. The BP is a nightmare, having mood swings left and right. It doesn't help when you can't properly communicate these feelings with people. Been living in my own world all my life. Just be grateful even though it's hard sometimes

alexbfr
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Jan 2017, 12:22 pm

hello, I don't know what I have and neither does my psychiatrist. supposedly, according to them, I have features of OCPD, social anxiety, dysthymia, hypomania. been having issues mostly with social anxiety recently for some reason and my counselor suggest I try an online forum...so here goes nothing

Christy99
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Feb 2017, 8:46 pm

I have bipolar complex ptsd and aspergers syndrome

lymawolf2017
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Apr 2017, 1:57 am

Very quickly, yes I have bipolar and recently diagnosed but I am awake way too late and need to be awake in 7 hours, hope to learn stuff here.

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2017, 8:00 am

Just stopping by because I think I, too, have bi-polar. Hi all :wink:

puzzledoll
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 May 2017, 6:12 pm

Other people seem to just be checking in here, so I will too. I have Bipolar 2, ASD/Aspergers, and anxiety (several types).

fakkau89
Raven
Raven

25 May 2017, 2:59 pm

Hey all, I'm not sure whether I have bipolar, usually I go to hospital after an episode around the end/start of a year...

I think it might be seasonal or something.

I remember acting up alot when I wasn't on meds to the moon phases. It was strange. Was I a werewolf? :P

anyways I have ASD with schizoaffective comorbid with traits of bipolar, how do you do everyone? :)

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2017, 9:14 pm

What happens to me is I get suddenly severely depressed then I end up in the psych ward but it's followed by mania and they think I'm okay and release me and the cycle goes on and on and on...

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Higurashi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Jun 2017, 3:21 pm

I do not have Bipolar, but I do suffer from Asperger's Syndrome.

It hinders my social skills and even quality of life to some extent.

It makes me feel sad and anxious. I try to be nice to others. But in many cases, people would be mean to me back. They would shun, ostracize, and (further back in time) bully me. All because of something I have no control over.

I've been managing Asperger's fairly well lately. But I still feel a bit left out and depressed.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2017, 4:23 am

You SUFFER from AS? What is your definition of AS?

As for me, I'm PDD-NOS and bipolar type 1, mood going up right now, loving it!

adriantesq
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Aug 2017, 2:56 pm

sunshower wrote:
Hi all! I've noticed there are a lot of us on here, and thus a lot of repeat thread postings, so I thought maybe I'd try creating a special thread for us to communicate with each other, seek advice, and so forth.

Good idea. I’m 72 and found I had Asperger’s Syndrome 23 years ago. This was only 2 years after the United Nations World Health Organisation gave it that name. There were few experts in the condition back then.

My treatment was so successful my boss asked me to coach and counsel my office colleagues with it. I did, and received 3 annual salary increments for it, one year after another. At the age of 50, they appointed me as their Chief Instructor.

At first, I used the office intranet, which was a secure, scrambled, system, as I worked for the government. But, after 3 years, all my colleagues left. They wound up our professional association at United Nations behest and retired. But they asked me to go on coaching and counseling them. So I switched my practice to the world wide internet and working outside office hours. It was because they were no longer fellow government employees.

This exposed me to people who had never been my colleagues. And my client list rocketed from about 400 to about 4000 and drove me to attempt suicide at age 55. Suicide ideations are the natural recourse of auties and aspies to stress. Few talk about it because of the strong social stigma attached to it.

All my clients were suicidal when they contacted me, which was very stressful for me. But I found myself specializing in what I came to discern as a special strain of Asperger’s Syndrome. What characterized it was a desire to avoid and prevent suicide whatever the cost. What stereotyped it was that everyone who had it was an ancestor of William the Conqueror.

He had given it to all his offspring, to secure their loyalty to him. He did it by killing all the indigenous males and tupping (raping, doggy fashion) females. They, in turn, gave it to their offspring, and so on, and so forth, to the early 20th century. By then, they owned and occupied most of the land surface of the planet.

The reason they colonized so much land was, they were invincible both in war and in peace. This was because they knew how to die for up to a couple of days at any time and, then, come back to life. This let them go back into battle or to govern in peace, again.

This trait stemmed from bloodstock experiments of rulers of the Indus Valley Civilisation. They wanted a steady and cheap stream of royal guards. They wanted them to be loyal, brave, intelligent, chivalrous, and invincible, in war. But also disloyal, reckless and gullible, in peace, to kill each other off. When they ran out of enemies to kill they turned on each other. When they ran out of each other, they killed themselves, by suicide or recklessness.

But, Vikings or Norsemen, to be more correct, had a bizarre capacity to die and come back to life. The myths of the Valkyrie women picking out dead warriors to bring back to life in the halls of Valhalla are legendary. This ability of warriors so impressed a King of France he gave a dukedom to a Viking to defend the whole of France for him. The guy's name was Rollo.

His dynasty passed the knowledge of how to die and come back to life, one generation to the next. One of his descendants by the name of William I inherited the dukedom many years later. He wanted a legacy to leave his second son, William II, for his first son, Robert II, would inherit the duchy.

So he conquered the neighboring England, across the English channel from France. He took it from Anglo-Saxons of Germany, who settled in England centuries earlier (Angle=Engle). He did it with the permission of the King of France and the blessing of the Pope of Rome. It was because the Anglo-Saxons were pagan heretics.

I know all this because I’ve been coaching and counseling all this stuff for years on behalf of a society founded by William for the purpose. So I charge no fees for doing so. PM me if you want details.

adriantesq - Born 1945, diagnosed as Savant 1949, Autist 1950, Unfulfilled musical genius 1953, Autistic Psychopath 1960, Aspie 1994, appointed as the County Surveyors Society Chief Instructor Suicide Avoidance and Prevention in 1995, became Amazon Best Selling Author in Biographies and Memoirs of Childhood Autism and Asperger's Syndrome 2014, and Ambassador for Autie and Aspie Students of Energime University 2016.

pilisawrites
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Nov 2017, 11:07 pm

Hey guys I’m new. This is my first post

Spycraft
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Jan 2018, 6:05 am

Thought I'd check in here. Still not diagnosed with bipolar. I have all the symptoms though I'm rapid cycling. Going through a depressive episode at the moment, triggered by my current situation. The government wants to put pressure on welfare/disability by advancing a penalty system for not making appointments. I already think I'm going to lose my payment if I miss one appointment or am 10 minutes late.

Only symptoms I don't have is staying up late and I barely touch alcohol and don't take any drugs, basically so I don't make my symptoms worse. I have other health issues too. My chronic fatigue syndrome gets me a lot of crazy food reactions in which I'll feel sick and tired. It's also affecting my ability to work so all the pressure put on me by job agencies will probably lead me to a crash. So I don't actually want to live through this year.

I have mad social anxiety which doesn't help the paranoia symptoms.

EightyNiner
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Jan 2018, 3:12 am

Hey all, Im diagnosed Bipolar, but Im pretty sure asd fits better. Either way, ag the very least, I know i have a place on this thread

Im basically the kid that never grew up and never quite fit in.

Andperry428
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Feb 2018, 10:36 am

So I'm not bipolar, but I suspect I might be, my sister was diagnosed as being bipolar as my Aunt is also bipolar on my dad's side. I can't confirm if my Dad was bipolar, I can't ask him since he's gone :/ he didn't even know that he or his kids have Asperger's syndrome