Integrating my experiences with AS into the rest of my life.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

UberElvis
Raven
Raven

07 Dec 2011, 12:59 am

Okay, the title may sound completely unrelated to what I'm going to type about, but it was the best one I could come up with.

I am currently working on developing my website for my online and real life music collaboration project, Anti-Prom Studios. On that website, one of the many things I plan to do is start maintaining a personal blog. This blog will not only talk about my "professional" experiences at Anti-Prom Studios, my hobbies, and my college experiences, but it will also cover my personal experiences with AS. Now, I'm going to assume that a lot of my readers will have little to no understanding of AS or autism. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good articles that I could link to, that a) aren't too scientific, b) are short, to the point, but give someone a good idea of what this is all about. I would write my own description but I want a point of reference from a third-party, plus, I don't have all the time in the world to write about what AS even is. Also, my experiences are very specific so I don't want to put too much bias into an article of my own.

If you need clarification in any way about what I'm looking for, just ask, I'm a flexible person.