Obama's DoJ Corruption exposed in Fast & Furious

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2011, 6:28 pm

visagrunt wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
A "high crime" or "misdemeanour" is whatever Congress defines them to be. They do not exist in the law books.

Fair enough--but it does not invalidate my point that Congress' use of the tool absent broad consensus would constitute a politically inept move.

Like art, I know it when I see it. And so far, I don't see it.

visagrunt there are two conclusions that can be drawn from this.

1. Eric Holder is so incompetitent that he needs to be kicked out of his position.

2. Eric Holder is corrupt and possibly even the individual that authorized Fast & Furious and thus must be kicked out of his position.

visagrunt wrote:
Quote:
In any case Reichsprotektor Hoelder runs a fascist shop. He is the darker version of Heinrich Himmler.

ruveyn

Really? You're going to Godwin this?

I think ruveyn is more than a little over the top on this. A better comparison would be a dirty cop that should end up being arrested for his criminal activity.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2011, 11:58 am

Inuyasha wrote:
visagrunt there are two conclusions that can be drawn from this.

1. Eric Holder is so incompetitent that he needs to be kicked out of his position.

2. Eric Holder is corrupt and possibly even the individual that authorized Fast & Furious and thus must be kicked out of his position.

I have no issue with either of those statements, even if my opinion doesn't go quite so far.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2011, 7:24 pm

WilliamWDelaney wrote:
Bush's people had an all but identical program:

Bush's people were fairly quick to realize the gunrunning method was f^ing ret*d and was going to get their asses prosecuted.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2011, 7:37 pm

John_Browning wrote:
WilliamWDelaney wrote:
Bush's people had an all but identical program:

Bush's people were fairly quick to realize the gunrunning method was f^ing ret*d and was going to get their asses prosecuted.

Actually, Bush's program was not identical cause they didn't allow the guns to go south of the border and they picked people up when they went to get the guns rather than let the criminals walk off with the guns.