Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2006, 9:12 pm

MagicMike wrote:
Medu wrote:
MagicMike wrote:
Medu wrote:
I am the same way, when it comes down to it. The guy I've been dating is, in my opinion, somewhat of an idiot. I don't love him, but I haven't broken up with him because the number of guys I know I don't feel comfortable asking out-in that I don't know how to, plus I don't know how if they have girlfriends or not.

My case is "she has a boyfriend. A friend told her I like her, then I told her, ironically confirming to myself I like her, thus I like her even more. Now her boyfriend thinks I'm out to get her and she's confused."

Heh. Straighten her out, as well as her boyfriend. I'm in a similar situation with two of my guy friends. One I know has a girlfriend (I just found out) and the other had a girlfriend, but I don't know if they are still dating.

Actually, it's a messier situation than that, but I don't want to hijack the thread any more than I have. I'll post a link to another thread (though it's in Adult AS forums; not because it's sexually explicit, but because I really want to talk about the problem in a more mature manner).

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php? ... highlight=

Anyway, for those looking for a good dating site, though I haven't had success with it yet, OKCupid is a decent site. Though I haven't found anyone through it yet, its free and professionally done. And finally, murder-suicide pacts are not funny. There was one that happened at my university about 2 years ago.

The incident at SHSU was not a pact, it was a guy who was obsessed with a high school classmate. Both were attending the college, and he was convinced that she was in love with him--she wasn't. Before her roommates could report him to the police for stalking, he shot her and then himself.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

brainstorm212
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Aug 2019, 9:57 am

how did I find this thread? lol/
seems like I dug it..

Outsider85
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Aug 2019, 2:13 pm

I used to have the same problem. I was on OkCupid.com. Talked to a few girls, but they pulled away or I had one date and that was it. Some were honest with me and some never contacted me again. My advice to you is just focus on your hobbies to distract you and give it some time.