What kind of clothes do you wear? Are they "normal"

Page 4 of 5 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Assi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Dec 2011, 7:47 pm

I wear a dark brown leather jacket with grey jeans and clean black polished leather shoes.

Have not always though, I hear I have a much better fashion sense than earlier.

...Oh and black shirts, does anyone have some colour to suggest with shirts?

DuneyBlues
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Dec 2011, 10:50 am

Formal Clothing and I wear a really expensive long jacket.

'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain

iceveela
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Dec 2011, 4:40 pm

I wear what people call "granny dresses". They are one peice dresses that are out of style by 80 years and they usually, but not always, have a pattern on them. I wear them with a pair of crocs....

thats about it...

I like what i wear, and the "fashionable clothes" like jeans and a T-shirt just annoy me all day long. I hate pants...

AQ: 36

Oren
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2011, 4:52 pm

Cotton long sleeve t-shirt, very loose, and pants with elastic waist very loose.

Or baggy jumper dress with long sleeve t-shirt and cotton tights.

Clog slippers orthopedic with indoor/outdoor soles.

Onyxaxe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Dec 2011, 5:57 pm

I'm a gothic version of the sex pistols if you will. All black all the time, punked out, super skinny jeans, leather jackets, I'm trying to figure out how to dye my hair a bright color but I don't want it to fall out lol. At the same time I don't like to feel conspicuous, even though the black clothes attract attention it doesn't feel the same as a neon tee or something.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2011, 6:09 pm

Tanktop and shorts, if I can't see my breath. I get claustrophobic in restrictive clothing, feel as though I am having a problem, and have to get it off.

I'll be barefoot, and don't realize that my feet are badly hurt, until much later. I occasionally get sick by not removing clothes when it's too hot, or not putting them on, when it's too cold.

I dress up, like a rocker, but it has to be clean. Branding make me feel self conscious.

If my clothes look "washed out" I use them for dirty work.

I usually don't go out, on social calls, and have clean stuff that hasn't been worn in years.

ATwistedLogic
Raven
Raven

14 Apr 2012, 1:51 am

T shirt, shorts and barefeet even when its cold :D

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2012, 2:04 am

I would not say I really dress normal...usually I wear band t-shirts and comfortable pants including camoflauge pants, comfortable jeans, black pants with pockets and cut off shorts. I have some tighter pairs of jeans I wear sometimes but I really prefer wearing my more comfortable pants.

but yeah my styles include, looking like i should be at a rock, metal or punk concert, trying to look like syd barret or other musicians from the 60's (but I can never seem to find anything that looks quite right for that style) guy clothes in general or whatever I feel like putting on. If I get the job I applied for black jeans with a belt and a tucked in shirt will be another style I wear.

Declension
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2012, 2:10 am

I'm aware that I don't know much about fashion, so I always err on the side of caution and wear unremarkable things. Jeans, three-quarter pants, shorts, plain shirts, plain jerseys, plain cardigans, boring jackets...

Also, I have a few nice shirts, pants, and pairs of shoes for formal or semi-formal occasions.

Sempiternal
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2012, 2:23 am

Uhm, I guess it's within the normal range for my age. I usually wear stuff from Hollister. When I first started shopping there, it wasn't to fit in or to look nice; my mother just saw that they had a sale and asked me if I wanted anything. Turns out, the clothes there are really comfortable and light. The thing about their clothes that stands out to me is the clothing tags/labels. They never, ever ever ever bother me because they don't stick out but are sewn onto the clothes instead!

Never again will I buy the wool sweaters from that place though. It burns my skin. :(

I also love wearing my P.E. shorts and short shorts. So much less restricting than skinny jeans...

As for my other clothes with the normal tags... does anyone know how to remove them correctly? I remember begging my mother to remove them for me when I was little, but she wouldn't completely remove the tag and it made it twice as worse, so I had to suck it up and deal with the tags. :?

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2012, 8:17 am

No, I wear stylish clothes and dress in a trendy way because I don't like looking different (this is why I get so confused why I get such funny looks all the time). In the summer I wear a long T-shirt (what is the fashion) with leggins or trousers that come to the knee (also known as ''pedal-pushers''), and sandals or canvass shoes with ankle socks, which a lot of young people are wearing now. And in the winter I usually wear skinny-jeans with boots, or bootleg jeans with trainers or canvass shoes, or just cargo trousers with ordinary shoes or trainers. And I usually wear a jumper or a hoodie (stylish types, not ''chavvy'' types), and usually my coat, which is stylish too.

I often get people complimenting me, and I've even had people ask me where I got ____________ from so that they could get it, because they liked it so much. So I know I look nice.

Rakshasa72
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2012, 9:20 am

Black jeans Levis or Carhart. Black T-shirt either Def Leppard or World of Warcraft. Black "moc" style shoes.