Page 1844 of 2016 [ 32256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1841, 1842, 1843, 1844, 1845, 1846, 1847 ... 2016  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 12:38 pm

[Head over to my latest two posts on WP Addicts Annonymous to see what I mean.]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

BetwixtBetween
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 12:41 pm

Styles her hair with live reptiles.

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 May 2017, 12:44 pm

Styles her hair like a bee hive, so bees can live in it.

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:
Wanna see what destruction looks like? Here it is in human form - it's your boy DerpMC!

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 12:21 am

Collects folios in handworked leather covers

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 May 2017, 12:59 pm

Throws kitty cats for amusement.

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:
Wanna see what destruction looks like? Here it is in human form - it's your boy DerpMC!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 1:06 pm

Reset Pokemon Sun/Moon 1,000 times just to get a shiny Litten.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 May 2017, 1:08 pm

Sent a glitch Mew from Pokemon Yellow over to Sun and Moon, and named it My Precious.

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 1:10 pm

named his [mega X] Charizard 'Smaug'.

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 May 2017, 1:13 pm

Names all of their green shiny pokemon "Pickle #X"

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 1:15 pm

Once hacked Diamond/Pearl to within an inch of its life just to get a shiny Shaymin, a shiny Darkrai, and a shiny Arceus.

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 May 2017, 1:18 pm

Actually Read my mind.

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 1:27 pm

Once caught every single glitch Pokemon in Red/Blue/Yellow without the game dissolving into madness.

DerpMC
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 May 2017, 1:12 pm

Lost her mind-reading skills
That could have paid the bills.

Robert Murphy ~ 2016

Quote:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 2:54 pm

Once tried to fish on the moon like the boy on the Dreamworks logo.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 3:06 pm

Blows minds like other people blow soap bubbles.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 3:20 pm

Can create magic music out of thin air.