Page 5 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

ooo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Jul 2012, 11:47 pm

Roninninja wrote:
This is a TV charecter, but it's been suspected that Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory has Aspergers...... along with many other neurotic issues such as OCD.

Definitely.

MightyMorphin
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2012, 11:13 am

Bun wrote:
Not wanting to start an argument, but I think it's generally agreed that Donnie Darko is a Schizophrenic character?

Yes, he is. It even says in the movie, his therapist says he's a paranoid schizophrenic.

Dismentleman
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Aug 2012, 9:29 pm

Spongebob Squarepants.
Malcolm in the middle. maybe some of his brothers too, like Dewey.
I think :P

Was Dr Hannibal Lecter mentioned before? I know he is a freak mainly because of a trauma. But is the trauma enough of a cause to become obsessed about anatomy? Other then being a psychopath he is portrayed as very intellectual and sort of an evil genius. His manipulative skills are the results of his craving quest for victims? Or a result of his knowledge about the workings of the brain? Is he just a bad case with some sort manipulative personality disorder, or could he have AS with a trauma that drove him down the path of madness?
This makes me think of another revisable example, captain Jack Sparrow. Is he so odd simply because he's a drunk pirate of the sea? All the other ones are grumpy! Oh well after all they aren't drunk captains.

I suspect of actors with AS i know it's off topic but i just say it: John Malkovic, I'm a big fan.
Oh i;m now going to watch a movie 'Being John Malkovich' i just found out about!
That makes him a movie character too XD

Tiranasta
Toucan
Toucan

12 Aug 2012, 4:32 am

Movie characters:
Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock Holmes (2009 film))
Rorschach (Watchmen) (maybe)

TV characters:
Sheldon Cooper (The Big Bang Theory)
Amy Farrah Fowler (The Big Bang Theory)
Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds)
Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock)
Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
Cameron (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles) (maybe)
Harold Finch (Person of Interest) (maybe)

wilsonburrell
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Oct 2012, 11:22 pm

Hey, currently watching a really good movie with a boy who is an Aspie. It wasn't mentioned on the cover nor description on imdb but it is said in the movie and honestly anyone with knowledge of Aspies can tell within just the first few parts of the movie. It's called Extremely loud and incredibly close