I had weird dreams then I drew weird things.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Guilted_Lady
Raven
Raven

12 Jan 2012, 1:02 pm

Did you know that in Japan, there are gods that were born from bodily fluids (for those that don't understand, urine, feces, ect.)? And that in other places of the world there are equally weird. I had a dream about that stuff. Then I woke up and drew a weird neon drawing. Of course I'm not sharing this because it would probably violate the board rules (that, and I'm a awful evil person).

What kind of weird myths about the creation of the world have you heard. Do you find gods made of feces disgusting?

(P.S. - I do not. and up there is a link so you can see what I'm talking about.) 8O

?Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2012, 5:17 am

couldn't be any worse than mr. hanky. anyways, the late columnist mike royko had a semi-serious "theory" that earthings were the cast-off rejects from another far more advanced extraterrestrial civilization way off in space somewhere. he believed earth was a big "planetary penal colony" for all the malcontents and criminals from that more advanced planet.

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2012, 10:07 am

auntblabby wrote:
couldn't be any worse than mr. hanky. anyways, the late columnist mike royko had a semi-serious "theory" that earthings were the cast-off rejects from another far more advanced extraterrestrial civilization way off in space somewhere. he believed earth was a big "planetary penal colony" for all the malcontents and criminals from that more advanced planet.

Gee, thanks a lot, Mike. >:[

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2012, 10:57 pm

Disgusting? No. Weird? Very.

Eisbaer
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Nov 2015, 11:43 pm

really want to see this drawing now. can you send it to me?