What's your favorite perfume/scent to wear?

Page 7 of 8 [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2017, 10:46 am

Shalimar.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2017, 10:54 am

Various brands of men's cologne, body wash and other soaps like Irish Spring. I just love the smell of it! Yup, I like smelling like a dude. Colognes are comforting to me, reminds me of my friends and significant others who are all male, who sometimes wear such products.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2017, 10:04 pm

MariaTheFictionkin wrote:
Various brands of men's cologne, body wash and other soaps like Irish Spring. I just love the smell of it! Yup, I like smelling like a dude. Colognes are comforting to me, reminds me of my friends and significant others who are all male, who sometimes wear such products.

Omg IRISH SPRING is incredible.
A lady i know IRL uses it for her son to help him calm down for sleep. She puts an open soap bar of it on the ground by his bed. He has autism the most severe level.

MindBlind
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2018, 4:16 pm

Sometimes I use impulse body spray or similar products, but that’s about it. I like stuff that makes me smell like fruit and hides my natural BO (though an antiperspirant will do as well). I would never spend that much on perfume (unless it’s really that amazing). A lot of expensive perfume smells awful to me anyway.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2018, 1:11 am

Lavender, Mythical #5, Nest Indigo

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2018, 1:36 am

IDK, I've gotten a lot of perfumes in bath gift sets and such over the years, have yet to use any up any, I will use it from time to time, but not on a very regular basis. Don't have a favorite scent per say, but if I feel like being a bit more fancy I will spray a little on. but I'd really just rather rub some essential oil on...

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2018, 1:40 am

MindBlind wrote:
Sometimes I use impulse body spray or similar products, but that’s about it. I like stuff that makes me smell like fruit and hides my natural BO (though an antiperspirant will do as well). I would never spend that much on perfume (unless it’s really that amazing). A lot of expensive perfume smells awful to me anyway.

I'd buy an expensive essential oil, before I bought an expensive perfume...that stuff is strong, but some of them are expensive because some herbal oils are harder to prepare than others, or it takes a lot of the plant to make it...like pure rose oil is really hard to come by. I have rose oil but its not entirely pure it was mixed with another neutral oil, so close but still dilated some....apparently it takes a s**t ton of roses to make a tiny bottle of rose oil.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2018, 10:24 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
MindBlind wrote:

I'd buy an expensive essential oil, before I bought an expensive perfume...that stuff is strong, but some of them are expensive because some herbal oils are harder to prepare than others, or it takes a lot of the plant to make it...like pure rose oil is really hard to come by. I have rose oil but its not entirely pure it was mixed with another neutral oil, so close but still dilated some....apparently it takes a s**t ton of roses to make a tiny bottle of rose oil.

Rose oil and neroli oil are my fave s. I used to be obsessed and make my own blends.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2018, 2:17 pm

I don't really wear perfume or anything scented other than soap, shampoo or deodorant. I don't like "perfumy" scents at all. But I do like fruity scents. There's this mandarin orange foaming hand soap that I like using because it smells just like orange-flavored Life Savers. :)

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2018, 2:30 pm

Chanel 5
Exclamation
Beverly Hills 90210
IsaDora something
at least two more but I can't recall the names

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 5:06 pm

Either Axe Dark Temptation or Bone Daddy (Nightmare Before Christmas cologne at Hot Topic)

Tibergrace
Raven
Raven

28 Jan 2018, 2:11 am

I regularly apply lavender essential oil to my neck and wrists multiple times a day. One of my favorite scents easily. I also use a lot of eucalyptus-spearmint scented lotion, and I'll usually sniff my hands after I apply it to myself.

Disconaut
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Jan 2018, 8:39 pm

A hoodoo condition oil. Works waaaaay too well sometimes lmao

smudgedhorizon
Toucan
Toucan

03 Feb 2018, 6:25 pm

Some smells I like. Many of them wearable:
yellow champa;
myrrh;
patchouli;
neroli;
grapefruit+basil+peppermint (try it if you're not too sensitive!);
Viccolo Fiori perfume by Etro;
some Diesel stuff;
I also like the smell of lily of the valley.

I love the smell of hyacinth :heart:
I also like the smell of wet tree trunks, especially if there's moss involved. Oak trees, pines, grass. If there's a perfume of that kind, I'll give it a try.

GreyGirl
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 8:33 pm

For everyday I use Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia or Indian Coconut Nectar.
For special occasions I have a mini trio of the three perfumes in the Clinique Happy series;
Happy, Happy Heart and Happy in Bloom.
On the "too expensive to be practical list" I do have a few favorites from Marc Jacobs, Prada and Chanel.

"Freedom of Speech is Not a License to be Stupid"

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 7:47 pm

Like the kylie Minogue perfume darling.
Had a ted baker for women body mist once which I liked too.

For me it's prada candy.

I've kept the bottles as a collection but I like Anna sui perfumes too, smell divine but dont last as long. Moderate but prada nearly all day.