Deal breaker on dating show?

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2012, 8:27 am

This question is for people who live in England or the UK since people from the US or other countries will not know what i am talking about.

On that ITV show 'Take me out' if you said that you had 'aspergers syndrome' would all the women press the red light button at the same time?

Keeno
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2012, 9:47 am

I don't know. I've seen this show a few times and also there are plenty of Youtube videos of it which I've watched.

Has there by any chance been a proven answer recently, i.e. has someone with AS by any chance appeared on the show and mentioned their AS?

There are also Irish, Dutch and (I think) Japanese versions of the show.

Once on the Dutch version there was a guy whom some people commenting on the Youtube video suspected to be autistic. I'd have to agree he most likely was. When I've more time I'll search for and post the video. I remember he didn't get a date out of the show, all of the women put their lights out, though not all of them at once straight away. However, although I don't understand the language, I don't remember hearing the guy mentioning anything sounding like autism or Asperger's.

Keeno
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2012, 1:52 pm

And this is the Dutch Take Me Out with the most likely autistic guy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YMl9SwewDY&feature=related[/youtube]

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2012, 3:33 pm

i watched this episode; there was indeed no mention of autism/aspergers anywhere, but i do agree with the comments; this guy clearly is on the spectrum

Daemonic-Jackal
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2012, 8:31 am

Jamesy wrote:
This question is for people who live in England or the UK since people from the US or other countries will not know what i am talking about.

On that ITV show 'Take me out' if you said that you had 'aspergers syndrome' would all the women press the red light button at the same time?

Half of the women on that show should probably wouldn't even know was 'aspergers syndrome' actually is, they're that brainless. Most likely they'd still press button though because well.....a lot of people like to judge what they don't understand.

Saying that though if the situation was reversed and I was in their position I'd probably press the red button as I'd be very wary of dating an AS woman, simply because the ones I have met have proven themselves to be very nasty individuals.

Before anybody asks yes I absolutely hate the programme, it makes my stomach turn.

http://www.facebook.com/YentonianCarlos

Last edited by Daemonic-Jackal on 23 Jan 2012, 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2012, 8:33 am

The bottom of the barrel must be endless with shows like this.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanRaccoon