Not good at socializing but don't hate to.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

theaspiemusician
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Jan 2012, 5:45 pm

I'm really awful at it mostly because I don't know what to say, honestly, so I'm usually very quiet. I talk more online because it gives me enough time to actually THINK what to say. I'm also really nervous I'd say something stupid or look like some kind of creep. I guess I look creepier NOT talking though! 8O People usually misunderstand me and think I hate talking to people, or that I hate people, but I can't survive a day without being around other people. I get a really awesome feeling from being in a group, even though I don't talk, but only if everyone else is happy. I tend to feel other people's emotions so normally I'm only sad either alone or by people who are sad. How I feel most of the time is happy though, I'm not a sad person at all, just overly sensitive. How do I get myself to talk more?

"One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small but the pills that mother gives you don't do anything at all"

Ashuahhe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2012, 6:09 pm

I like being surrounded by people I know, I talk but most of the time I listen. I grew up with a big family (there were 6 of us) but nowadays I live mostly by myself. It's not terrible but would be good to have some people around

iceveela
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Jan 2012, 11:20 pm

I agree, I do not detest being social either, my mind just likes being asocial. When I am alone I have more time and more ability to do the things I like best, Research and study. My house is going to be a library.

I do not hate social, I just prefer and like being alone with my resources.

AQ: 36