Page 351 of 399 [ 6381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354 ... 399  Next

Redxk
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 1:01 am

I don't know which is more tiresome: being popular or being unpopular. They both seem to require some exertion.

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2017, 9:01 am

Redxk wrote:
I don't know which is more tiresome: being popular or being unpopular. They both seem to require some exertion.

That's true, I just never thought of it that way.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2017, 7:27 am

Hmm, I seem to have pissed people here off again and someone is calling me a troll. I really don't get it - I am always polite as far as I can see. I go over things to see how it can be construed as offensive and come up empty, but people are still all offended all the time. It seems every opinion I have is offensive, or maybe just my existence pisses people off? I don't know what it is.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2017, 10:04 pm

C2V wrote:
Hmm, I seem to have pissed people here off again and someone is calling me a troll. I really don't get it - I am always polite as far as I can see. I go over things to see how it can be construed as offensive and come up empty, but people are still all offended all the time. It seems every opinion I have is offensive, or maybe just my existence pisses people off? I don't know what it is.

i think everyone has the innate ability to piss anyone off, and such is a fact of life.

but i've certainly never been pissed off by you.

yungsavage
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Apr 2017, 1:20 am

C2V wrote:

Who cares what people think, you do you. Every post I have seen of yours has been very polite. I am a very straight forward and out there person, so I expect a lot of the hate I get.

Keep in mind that some people on WP explicitly go out of there way to insult people, and get offended for no reason.

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 6:38 am

You are clearly not a troll. If they think that its there problem.

SpaceDorito
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 May 2017, 10:13 pm

*Appears in thread*

...I'm new so I guess I'm unpopular. Um, hi. :)

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 11:06 am

Welcome to the Club!

skiddlebugz
Toucan
Toucan

05 Jun 2017, 6:26 pm

I am unpopular and i got to say its a good thing for me. I always try to not draw attention so I guess that's good. It annoys me when people are trying to draw attention them. :?

nineinchnailsfan93
Raven
Raven

19 Jun 2017, 12:31 pm

I think that this is a good thread. Like any other fourm site wrong planet has no exception from people gaining popularity.

Even though popularity is not the most important thing to me but I'd really like to make some new friends that are aspies like me.

If anything one wants to hit me up on steam that would be great, maybe we can play a little bit of l4d2 or team fortress 2.

Here's my steam name-
digifreak99

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 12:30 pm

Thought I'd drop by because I'm feeling unpopular tonight.

I never minded being unpopular in general, but when I feel like my close friends are avoiding me, that hurts. :cry:

I don't even know if it's all in my imagination, so I don't want to say or do anything about it, and that's frustrating. I guess I'll just wait until someone's good and ready to reply to my texts or emails, or call me back.

It's hard being friends with NTs. They don't get that all you want to do is whine sometimes because you can't be like them and don't understand what you're going through.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 6:16 am

^ I hope my comment here --> viewtopic.php?f=24&t=188523&start=825
Makes you feel more popular. :)

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 6:32 am

C2V wrote:
^ I hope my comment here --> viewtopic.php?f=24&t=188523&start=825
Makes you feel more popular. :)

Aw... :oops:
Thank you C2V, that's the loveliest thing a forum poster's ever said about me. :heart: :heart: :heart:

You seem pretty stellar yourself. :D

Ok, I'm feeling more popular now. :mrgreen:

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 6:38 am

And that was posted the other day, I'm not even cheating :wink:

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 5:57 pm

I noticed that! :)
Hope you have a lovely day and weekend. :D

traven
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 12:24 am

between the shills and the bots, getting thrown out to roll in the ads, what good is that?
and why sell, or buy, cheap plastic trash on the internet ?
even selfestiming sites do that, selling expensieve crap and you can't even see a part because plastic two dollar things are over it,
in maybe two years that internet 'll be over anyway, like tv is now ??