Page 360 of 401 [ 6413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363 ... 401  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2018, 7:42 pm

I've had a very interesting 4 days on WP. I'm glad I've decided on using a roundabout way of showing WP that I'm a Sweet Pea in the end. Using a Nazi symbol will attract people people who believe in eugenics or get me banned.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2018, 7:44 pm

I'm one of the less popular ones, especially in PPR.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2018, 9:19 am

I believe there is a vast difference between being "popular" and being genuinely liked. I have never been what people could call popular. My interests are vastly different and more highly focused than those of other people. I tend to be a lot more passionate about things than normal. I sometimes let those things take over my life, which was detrimental to my social development. However, I have had people tell me that I was a nice person with a good heart and that matters to me.

The Unleasher
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 7:34 pm

I could be decently popular if I were more active. As far as I'm aware, I'm impartial in the eyes of most members, if they know me in the first place.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2018, 5:01 am

I'm going to make myself more popular by baking virtual cookies for everyone :chef:

traven
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2018, 1:19 am

don't mind the prodding,
you'd call bullying

SZWell
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Apr 2018, 2:55 pm

I'm back

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2018, 4:12 pm

Good, some of you here have turned out to be precious and or jerks , at least I am what I am unlike some of the people here .

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2018, 4:40 pm

IstominFan wrote:
I believe there is a vast difference between being "popular" and being genuinely liked. I have never been what people could call popular. My interests are vastly different and more highly focused than those of other people. I tend to be a lot more passionate about things than normal. I sometimes let those things take over my life, which was detrimental to my social development. However, I have had people tell me that I was a nice person with a good heart and that matters to me.

Agreed. There are a few people on here who genuinely like and truly care about me, but I think in general, I'm not that popular. My threads still tend to get very few replies (except the one I keep reviving over and over so I keep most of my venting, whining, etc. in one place that people can avoid if they're really getting tired of it), and stuff like that. So I feel like even though I have a few people on here I'd consider friends, I can rejoin this thread/club.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2018, 10:02 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:
IstominFan wrote:

Agreed. There are a few people on here who genuinely like and truly care about me, but I think in general, I'm not that popular. My threads still tend to get very few replies (except the one I keep reviving over and over so I keep most of my venting, whining, etc. in one place that people can avoid if they're really getting tired of it), and stuff like that. So I feel like even though I have a few people on here I'd consider friends, I can rejoin this thread/club.

I'm glad your still human and all even if I'm not making tons of replies unto your posts, your presence does not go un-noticed.

Unpopular Member
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 May 2018, 1:05 pm

I'm a very unpopular member but it's not my fault.

Unpopular Member
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 May 2018, 2:56 pm

I should become the president of this club. :)

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2018, 9:40 am

Unpopular Member wrote:
I should become the president of this club. :)

I think we should all be presidents.

Iamaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2018, 3:26 pm

How about Emperors and Empresses? Might as well go royal, presidents change with votes, whether the voting is rigged or not is another matter... but royalty is permanent.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2018, 6:22 am

I simply be something from an earlier time.

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2018, 10:04 am

Iamaparakeet wrote:
How about Emperors and Empresses? Might as well go royal, presidents change with votes, whether the voting is rigged or not is another matter... but royalty is permanent.

I like that.