Yes 33%  33%  [ 79 ]
No 54%  54%  [ 128 ]
Unsure 13%  13%  [ 31 ]
Total votes : 238

JanJan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Feb 2012, 8:49 pm

I think everyone wants that ultimate loving committed one on one connection for ever and ever amen, but there's nothing wrong with getting your rocks off if everyone is on the same page.

DamienScott
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Feb 2012, 8:52 pm

JanJan wrote:
I think everyone wants that ultimate loving committed one on one connection for ever and ever amen, but there's nothing wrong with getting your rocks off if everyone is on the same page.

Any sexual experience I've ever had was made a thousand times better in my commited long-term relationship. You start to learn what eachother likes and It makes it better than anything you can do with a random person :D

How do you save the world when the world doesn't want to be saved?

CeciliaAnn
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Feb 2012, 9:46 pm

To my surprise, I need to love the person I'm with.

"Misery's fun, I'm kissing everyone... I gotta hold my tongue." - The Breeders

ManicMinx
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Feb 2012, 11:54 pm

I tried this once with a guy friend but I didn't like it at all. I'd much rather be intimate with someone that I'm getting serious with because I don't let people touch me and so it doesn't make sense to let someone I don't have any feelings for touch me. If a guy I really like touches me I can't get enough of it :wink:

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2012, 7:11 am

Depends if you want a kid or not, I mean some are mad to do Unprotected Sex and concede in a few days rather than waiting a couple of hours.
Wait, are we talking about the stupid one where you still have your clothes on and doing the sexy? That sucks... No pun intended.

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

demue
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Feb 2012, 7:45 am

When I was 16: Yes.
Today: No.

Something must have changed during the last years.

Magdalena
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Feb 2012, 5:01 am

Yes to casual sex in general.

It happens not to be what I'm looking for at the moment though.

DiabloDave363
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2012, 12:00 pm

I do not think that casual sex is wrong so long that it is mutual. i have had many lovers over the past 2 years and there have been no complications with it.

if it is not something you are into then dont do it. it doesnt mean that you can condemn the whole act of casual sex as being wrong.

Embroglio
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Feb 2012, 2:33 pm

Nothing wrong with it at all. I have trouble maintaining relationships so a majority of my sexual experiences have been casual sex. I do desire more, but casual sex is far better than no sex.

bruinsy33
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Feb 2012, 10:52 pm

Homer_Bob wrote:
No because most girls I can barely look in the eye, how could I have sex with them? I'd rather be with one at a time, get a chance to actually know them.
I agree and for the many Aspies who have difficulties getting into relationships I think the term casual sex is kind of irrelevant . For the sexually experienced perhaps they have the choice of having casual sex but many with AS don't have casual sex as an option.

The_Sleeper
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Feb 2012, 8:04 am

There's nothing actually stopping me having casual sex but i just don't feel its the way i naturally am. I'm ok with other people being like that, im ok with most girls being like that, everyone is free to live their life, just it's not for me. Unless it's with someone that means something to me i'll probably never have sex again, I've turned it down the last couple of times its been offered and i find my ability to say no is getting stronger rather than weaker as time goes by. i can't see many situations coming along where i'd actually accept non relationship sex ever again tbh.

So that's a no. And a no for anyone that i could ever be interested in.

Xyphy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Feb 2012, 12:45 am

No,
It sucks to hurt other people. I may not agree with the norms of monogamy or even understand why its the norm, but I don't want to make someone cry or get vengeful because of my actions.

Ember_Of
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Feb 2012, 10:21 am

No: because it's gross.

dx'd: A.D.D.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2012, 10:26 am

Not specifically against it if its all that's available, just that its far from optimal IMO.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2012, 10:27 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Not specifically against it if its all that's available, just that its far from optimal IMO.

Stick summat on't th'end of it! :D

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2012, 10:59 am

Tequila wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:

Stick summat on't th'end of it! :D

Couple things:
1) Autistic = monster, not up for months of chase and several times the price (time + beer + clothing) for highly mediocre sex.
2) One person masturbating vs. two people masturbating. If you pen yourself a big check every month for a kid that you never had because you can't asexually produce, its a moot point and at worst you're racking up some bank fees.
3) You meet someone who's exactly what you've wanted but end up feeling something that all the guy tramps used to say all the time "She's too good for me" and its another weight on your shoulders and one where you can't un-tag yourself. Annoying if she finds out but bad enough that its hung around your own self-esteem like a lead weight.

The funny thing is, if you can find at least one monogamous relationship with sex once or twice a week, you're learning what you need to, you're not spending exorbitant amounts of money or effort to seal the deal nearly each individual time, and the best part - sterling quality, the psychological energy is on point. You've got someone who you can think about and feel warm and fuzzy all day, not be watching your phone with anxiety hoping she doesn't call or that you gave her your real name or number by accident.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin