No 54%  54%  [ 128 ]
Unsure 13%  13%  [ 31 ]
Total votes : 238

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2016, 4:51 pm

AHHhhhhhgggggg ahasmhkmahahhhhh an NOOOOOOOOO WTFFFFFF

(sorry, I am having a mental breakdown after casual sex)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2016, 6:07 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
AHHhhhhhgggggg ahasmhkmahahhhhh an NOOOOOOOOO WTFFFFFF

(sorry, I am having a mental breakdown after casual sex)

:lol:

Never know, I might just have one of those breakdowns later on tonight.. :P

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2016, 6:36 pm

Absolutely not, sex is for someone you have pure and deep feelings that stretch around and within the act, it enriches and blossoms the concept of intercourse and orgasm and sensing, I can do without it otherwise, don't get me wrong I really value sexual exploration whether by myself or within a love, but I'm incapable of feeling motivated to casually get down with someone I have no bond or desire for in a romantic pursuit and adventure, that's just me though, I'm a kinda odd knight when it comes to sex, I simply have zero interest in screwing without the landscape of a meaningful union and an expansive canvas to share.

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2016, 9:47 pm

DancingCorpse wrote:
Absolutely not, sex is for someone you have pure and deep feelings that stretch around and within the act, it enriches and blossoms the concept of intercourse and orgasm and sensing, I can do without it otherwise, don't get me wrong I really value sexual exploration whether by myself or within a love, but I'm incapable of feeling motivated to casually get down with someone I have no bond or desire for in a romantic pursuit and adventure, that's just me though, I'm a kinda odd knight when it comes to sex, I simply have zero interest in screwing without the landscape of a meaningful union and an expansive canvas to share.

I'm with you. It just doesn't have the appeal.

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2016, 11:20 pm

DancingCorpse wrote:

This comes down to lot of people including my friends who done this especially FWB and they get hurt anyways. I think it common for casual sex to happen during in the 20's because like you said exploration. Well the exploration can be a learning curve, but it leads to problems emotionally.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2016, 12:05 pm

Oh man, after last night I'm having the most relaxing mental breakdown.. Image

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2016, 5:33 pm

To be honest, casual sex or FWB choosing partners from my perspective seems rather shallow. I don't want to be rude about this but from my experience meeting women I see them a lot shallow. I know there is a difference between physical and chemistry attraction. I think the physical attraction is shallow side of attraction in contrast to chemistry attraction where you desire for romance and relationship.

I never had a girlfriend, so i can tell it why they are shallow because I wasn't chosen yet. It would be a huge difference if I drink alcohol, a good looking model type and that. I am not going to say people are ugly here, but you can tell who are ugly looking doesn't get physical attraction. Normally I see them embedded with chemistry attraction when people are much older. Then again, like I said before the exploration in their 20's is rather picky based on people's appearances for sex. We cannot tell ourselves we are acting like a shallow person, but I think the minds is processed one-sided or being self centred. It like an addiction. I think how the society clashes depicts this by the influence of mainstream media where things can be desired as 'normal'. That feeds onto the shallow and pickiness side.

I am trying to say there is definitely a correlation between how you behave, how you look versus how you react and how you approach. I wish there is more documentaries of social experiments on this thing. To be honest, I see people are just lazy to make an education. My friends couldn't be bothered helping me.

I need to hit the refresh button. I would prefer chemistry attraction first because its clearer and more understanding.