Say something positive about a random WP member

Page 76 of 96 [ 1526 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 96  Next

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2018, 5:06 pm

ZachGoodwin shows great intestinal fortitude

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2018, 3:13 am

I am grateful to Lost_dragon, for teaching me how to separate quoted text. I utilized it for the first time, this evening. Thank you for taking the time to teach me. You are very kind. : )

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2018, 1:57 pm

All of my friends here are wonderful. :heart:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

ZZZTired
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Feb 2018, 7:44 pm

Raleigh is very helpful and supportive.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 2:29 pm

Kuraudo7777, has always been honorable no matter what..

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 6:52 pm

TheSilentOne will run and run, and remember. :wink:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

ZZZTired
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Feb 2018, 7:19 pm

Kuraudo7777 is very upbeat and uplifting to the members on this website.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 8:56 pm

Britte is a wonderful, caring, humble, and cherished member of our community and I am grateful to have had the chance to meet such an amazing person and I admire her and only hope to be half as good as she is. She inspires me to be a better person.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 1:16 pm

^Agreed! :D

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 4:21 pm

TheSilentOne will always be human & honorable

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 7:08 pm

Datab4 is 8)

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 4:19 pm

Many people here on WrongPlanet was/is/always will be human and deserve the rights of being human

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2018, 6:19 pm

I just want to say how I admire Chronos for her tremendous intelligence, I always look forward to her intriguing and captivating thoughts and opinions. She always has helpful and supportive advice and she is not beyond admitting a mistake which is a commendable attribute to possess. So on behalf of the Wrong Planet community I want to thank you for making this community a better place for being a part of it. So thank you Chronos, this place simply wouldn't be the same without you.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2018, 8:58 pm

Many wonderful friends here are dearly missed.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 2:59 pm

There are many kindhearted people who I can't count

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 4:05 pm

Raleigh is epic.