Page 7 of 7 [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

PokemonChampionIris
Raven
Raven

14 Jul 2012, 3:32 pm

Cats are fun to play with. :D I don't get to play with them very often, though. But their 'playing' styal is VERY Bold. They like seriously leap twards any toys you give to them, from what I remember lol it's awesome. :D

And the way they play with them you'd think they were little pokemon having an epic battle agenst the rival XD

I really hope I get to play with them more often someday.

:D :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2012, 9:21 pm

Mindsigh wrote:
Blownmind wrote:
Hehe, speaking of... I once lay down beneath the coffee table to pet our dog, while we had visitors. They commented on it and said it was abit weird for a grown man to do so, but hey, it de-stressed me. :)

I went to a guy's extremely wealthy parents' house while they were out of town and while everybody else oohed and aahed over the mansion and the pool and all the glamour, I was on the floor playing with their cat.

i bet the cat was appreciative.

PokemonChampionIris
Raven
Raven

14 Jul 2012, 10:24 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Mindsigh wrote:
Blownmind wrote:
Hehe, speaking of... I once lay down beneath the coffee table to pet our dog, while we had visitors. They commented on it and said it was abit weird for a grown man to do so, but hey, it de-stressed me. :)

I went to a guy's extremely wealthy parents' house while they were out of town and while everybody else oohed and aahed over the mansion and the pool and all the glamour, I was on the floor playing with their cat.

i bet the cat was appreciative.

I'd play with the cat, too.

Espesally cuz i'm not around these cool fuzzballs enouth :D

Sides, cats have an attitude to them that 'wealth' can never match up to.

Cats rule.

:P

Also, their soo cute and playful and just plain...epic :D

~Pokemon Trainer for LIFE...~

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2012, 12:26 am

if only they didn't stink.

Blownmind
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2012, 12:29 am

auntblabby wrote:

Hmm..mine doesn't.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2012, 12:44 am

Blownmind wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Hmm..mine doesn't.

have you ever caught whiff of your cat's breath? every cat whose breath i smelled, reeked like carrion.

Blownmind
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2012, 12:52 am

auntblabby wrote:
Blownmind wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Hmm..mine doesn't.

have you ever caught whiff of your cat's breath? every cat whose breath i smelled, reeked like carrion.

Ahh, yes, their breath, if kind of depends on what you feed them. Like..many people believe milk is awesome for cat, but it is actually not good for a cat to drink milk from a cow. There are special milk in stores for cats though.

Our cats are psychopaths...they kill mice/snakes/birds, and just plays with them, but never eat them, it seems. That might be a factor aswell. :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2012, 1:07 am

Blownmind wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Blownmind wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Hmm..mine doesn't.

Ahh, yes, their breath, if kind of depends on what you feed them. Like..many people believe milk is awesome for cat, but it is actually not good for a cat to drink milk from a cow. There are special milk in stores for cats though.

Our cats are psychopaths...they kill mice/snakes/birds, and just plays with them, but never eat them, it seems. That might be a factor aswell. :)

every cat i've known would eat their prey unless it was leaving it on the porch as a tribute to its humans. it was not uncommon for mushi [my late father's cat] to be seen with the back end of a mouse [complete with dangling tail] hanging out of its mouth as it was walking in the yard. and btw, did you know cats love ice cream and whipped cream? just make sure it isn't chocolate.

Moondust
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2012, 5:12 am

Bad breath is often a sign of periodontitis, which for cats is lethal.

I must guard my vanilla ice-cream with my life.

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2012, 5:21 am

I think my cat's breath smells bad but he's just a kitten. I don't think he could have periodontitis yet. I guess it's not that bad. It just smells like stinky cat food.

He also has terrible stinky farts, enough to gag you and make you leave the room sometimes.

I can't change his food yet because it took us a while to find something he could eat that didn't give him diarrhea. He won't touch dry food at all and eats "Chicken Soup for the Kitten Lover's Soul- Kitten Formula" canned food.

I don't really know how old he is but I had him 7 weeks now. I got him too young from outside and have no way to know his exact age.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2012, 9:03 pm

^^^
ah yes, that reminds me of my cats. when i was young, we had a garden outside of our kitchen, visible from the window, and my late mother would stand at the kitchen preparing dinner when now and then she would be grossed-out at the sight of the cat dumping in the garden.

Alien_Papa
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2012, 11:07 pm

hanyo wrote:
I think my cat's breath smells bad but he's just a kitten. I don't think he could have periodontitis yet. I guess it's not that bad. It just smells like stinky cat food.

He also has terrible stinky farts, enough to gag you and make you leave the room sometimes.

I just adopted two kittens. The shelter was feeding them some foul-smelling "fancy feast" food and their poo stank. Garbage in - garbage out, Because they were so young we found some "milk replacement" formula that they loved, And then "weaning formula" that's still like a dessert for them - must be the high fat content. And now they have Kitten Chow. I still don't like the smell of it and the smell of what comes out in the end isn't great either. I ordered some vegan kitten food supplements, but you have to cook the kibble yourself and I haven't gotten around to trying it.

When I switched to a vegetarian diet about 20 years ago my own farts were pretty bad for a while, but my body and personal ecosystem adjusted and now they are benign (PM me if you want to verify in person .... )