Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

angel_amy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Feb 2012, 9:47 am

Hi guys,

Well I've meet a really nice guy. We've meet several times and having an amazing relationship. However, he's recently told me he's married to a man. He has got no feelings towards him and I have no problem with him actually being gay, straight or bi. I'm going to see the solicitor with him on Tuesday to help him start his divorice and all that. He really does want a relationship with me and techincally we are classed as a boyfriend/girlfriend. But do gay guys really go straight? Will I just end up getting hurt in the long run? I really don't know.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 9:59 am

Gay guys don't turn straight, but he may be bi and already know that or discover he's bi. The same way that straight guys don't go gay but may discover that they are bi.

I don't know what will happen. It's something I'd suggest you talk about with him.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

AardvarkGoodSwimmer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 1:27 pm

And like any relationship, take it medium step by medium step. Be open to enjoying the process.

And congrats on meeting someone nice! :D