Page 14 of 18 [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Disconaut
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Jan 2018, 4:17 pm

Some movie called "Hatchet" (not the book about the kid in the wilderness, this was something else.). Watched it with an ex BF and couldn't decide if it was a comedy or a bad horror. Its been ten years, I still don't know.

The best part was when they played that song, "Psycho killer! Qu'est qu cest! Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa far better"

That's been stuck in my head for ten years too.

garysoneji
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Jan 2018, 4:28 pm

The Tomb is easily the worst thing I've ever seen. More recently, The Open House was quite awful.

Disconaut wrote:
Some movie called "Hatchet" (not the book about the kid in the wilderness, this was something else.). Watched it with an ex BF and couldn't decide if it was a comedy or a bad horror. Its been ten years, I still don't know.

It's a horror comedy.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 10:53 pm

Kenya wrote:
Nekomonster wrote:
The Emoji Movie. It got submitted for an Oscar nomination. I just imagine the people at the Oscars snorting and slam-dunking the screener in the trash.

What really infuriated me is the fact that it was submitted for Best Animated Feature, but My Little Pony: The Movie wasn't. :evil:

Kenya wrote:
While that movie I had tried to avoid at every opportunity, Legend of the Titanic I had watched willingly (and regretted to this day). The biggest reason for that was to see how bad it was. I'd heard others say that the movie was even worse than Titanic: The Legend Goes On, but I didn't believe it was possible at the time. I mean, how could anything possibly be worse than the infamous rapping dog? Oh it found a way alright. While the animation was definitely better, this movie was insulting to a level that I felt unclean watching it. The way that it passed off one of the worst tragedies in history as a platform for a "Save the Whales" initiative and showed no respect for those who died by saying that those deaths never happened and that everyone survived is repulsive to say the least. But even taking that out of the equation, the movie has the consistency and logic of a Uwe Boll production. While I'm sure that there are even worse movies out there, this one is just the worst one I've ever had to witness.

The sequel of that movie is said to be even worse. (Yes, it somehow got a sequel)

advertisingfan123
Raven
Raven

29 Jan 2018, 9:51 am

Frank Miller's "The Spirit". It was too weird for my tastes. The only thing I remember is that someone killed a cat and one of the main characters fought that person to avenge the cat's death.

1stSauce
Toucan
Toucan

29 Jan 2018, 10:44 am

The Stupids
Old School
The Pirate Movie
Running Man
The Waterboy
American Pie
Empire Records
Super Mario Bros.
The Great Mouse Detective

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 12:13 pm

1stSauce wrote:
The Stupids
Old School
The Pirate Movie
Running Man
The Waterboy
American Pie
Empire Records
Super Mario Bros.

What was so bad about The Great Mouse Detective?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 6:19 pm

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2018, 5:07 am

I said the Scary Movies but Number 5 also belongs here.

The Roommate, Friend Request, The Bye Bye Man.

Anything that Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer make.

2015 Fantastic Four, 2011 The Green Hornet, and Pan.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2018, 5:44 pm

The 2003 Incredible Hulk film.

1stSauce
Toucan
Toucan

30 Jan 2018, 10:33 pm

Kenya wrote:
1stSauce wrote:
The Stupids
Old School
The Pirate Movie
Running Man
The Waterboy
American Pie
Empire Records
Super Mario Bros.

Cheap animation, unmemorable songs and a story so generic that any film company could have made it. A VERY, VERY loose re-telling of Sherlock Holmes that feels more like Watership Down.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2018, 5:33 am

1stSauce wrote:
Kenya wrote:
1stSauce wrote:
The Stupids
Old School
The Pirate Movie
Running Man
The Waterboy
American Pie
Empire Records
Super Mario Bros.

Cheap animation, unmemorable songs and a story so generic that any film company could have made it. A VERY, VERY loose re-telling of Sherlock Holmes that feels more like Watership Down.

I liked it. Vincent Price as Ratigan.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 6:23 pm

The worst movie that I've ever seen is Apocalypto by Mel Gibson.

The whole movie is morally reprehensible insult to Mesoamerican culture.

This video has further details.
VVV

I can usually excuse historical inaccuracies in movies, but the inaccuracies in Apocalypto are so massive that the film comes across as imperialist propaganda. The film is clearly trying to say that we need to force non-white people to behave like Westerners using military force.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

advertisingfan123
Raven
Raven

26 Feb 2018, 10:21 pm

I know I said "Frank Miller's The Spirit" but yesterday I saw an even worse movie:

Leprechaun 4: In Space (1996)

So Warwick Davis wants to marry a space princess for her gold, and is trying to attack anyone who steals his gold, AS USUAL. There's also a military space team with an obese German cyborg and guy with half a chrome head, and one of the military space people somehow absorbs the leprechaun's spirit after he dies, and about halfway in the film, he gives birth to the leprechaun THROUGH HIS PENIS. That was when I had to stop watching. Apparently this only cost a million dollars to make, which is about a hundredth of the cost of that year's most expensive movie, Eraser (with Ahhnold)

advertisingfan123
Raven
Raven

16 Apr 2018, 1:57 pm

Yet another stinker:

THEY CRAWL (2001)

A made-for-TV movie with Tone Loc and Mickey Rourke about mutant cockroaches that swarm up to eat people. The ending just has to be seen to be believed.

AlanSmithee
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Apr 2018, 3:21 pm

The Last Jedi.

Rian Johnson = worst Star Wars director.

Last edited by AlanSmithee on 24 Apr 2018, 3:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2018, 3:25 pm

I can name one:

Ivan the Incredible (more like Ivan the Terrible!)

Also, a couple of 'God's not Dead' films. I mean, sure, there's a message about standing up for what you believe is right, that I understand. But what really bothers me is that Christians (and only Christians) are portrayed as good, while non-Christians are portrayed as bad (including the atheists). Seriously, people, just because someone is not a Christian/doesn't believe in God doesn't make them evil! In the real world, Christians and non-Christians are NOT either good nor evil, but can be either one depending on their intentions. Anyone who criticizes others for not being Christians are NOT real Christians, that's just being Anti-UnChristian!