Page 13 of 18 [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2018, 7:49 pm

Titanic

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2018, 8:06 pm

Titanic ( the animated version without the octopus)

Superman III

A Troll in Central Park

The Pebble and the Penguin

Don Bluth's Thumbelina

Howard the Duck

Flubber

Dennis the Menace

Home Alone 2: Lost In New York

Ghostbusters II

The Flintstones

Popeye (the live action movie)

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 2:15 am

Not sure, but probably one of these:

Atlas shrugged. Used the DVD as a coaster.
Breakfast of champions. Was tired and couldn't change channels.
Any teenage "i invented something special" movie or reality show based movie. I sincerely hate that genre.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 1:09 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Superman III

I think I am the only person in the world that liked that film. I found it to be a funny spoof.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Turtleton
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jan 2018, 12:48 pm

Eight Below

All of my friends liked it and they reacted like I burned the bible or something when I said I found it boring. :?

My Pixiv page:
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=21167374

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2018, 12:55 pm

Fifty Shades of Grey. It's too "soft" of erotica for me to enjoy. It's very underwhelming as well as its sequel. If the scenes in there were a little "harder" then I and Shadow would've probably enjoyed it more. The entire movie is just really pathetic, stupid and boring. Shadow ABSOLUTELY HATES the movie with a passion and will swear up a storm about how much of a disgrace the movie is if brought up.

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 8:09 pm

I've seen many movies over the course of my life, some good and some bad, but I can think of 3 movies I saw that were the absolute worst. Those ones being Zoom, the live-action Cat in the Hat movie with Mike Meyers (I personally call it The Crap in the Hat), and The Legend of the Titanic. While I don't remember much about Zoom (in fact it was something that just popped into my head as I was typing this post up), the other 2 left scars.

The Crap in the Hat I purposefully avoided when it came out, but then came across it when I was sitting in the waiting room of a kid's dentist office and watched it as I had nothing better to do. The only part that I remembered laughing at was when the cat let out that extremely long and loud belch, but even then Will Ferrell did the exact same thing in Elf so it doesn't even have that going for it. Everything else was just total garbage from the freaky designs of the cat and the Things to the adult jokes that came off as juvenile and unnecessary. I know for certainty that Dr. Seuss himself was rolling in his grave several dozen times at this abominable cancer of cinema.

While that movie I had tried to avoid at every opportunity, Legend of the Titanic I had watched willingly (and regretted to this day). The biggest reason for that was to see how bad it was. I'd heard others say that the movie was even worse than Titanic: The Legend Goes On, but I didn't believe it was possible at the time. I mean, how could anything possibly be worse than the infamous rapping dog? Oh it found a way alright. While the animation was definitely better, this movie was insulting to a level that I felt unclean watching it. The way that it passed off one of the worst tragedies in history as a platform for a "Save the Whales" initiative and showed no respect for those who died by saying that those deaths never happened and that everyone survived is repulsive to say the least. But even taking that out of the equation, the movie has the consistency and logic of a Uwe Boll production. While I'm sure that there are even worse movies out there, this one is just the worst one I've ever had to witness.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 8:13 pm

i don't try to delude myself into thinking the mike myers cat in the hat is a good movie, but i at least find it funny and enjoy watching it's terribleness.

it's "bad movie" done right IMO and clearly best enjoyed without a strong attachment to the original books.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 8:21 pm

InAPPropriate Comedy (2013)

Nekomonster
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jan 2018, 11:35 pm

The Emoji Movie. It got submitted for an Oscar nomination. I just imagine the people at the Oscars snorting and slam-dunking the screener in the trash.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 4:31 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
i don't try to delude myself into thinking the mike myers cat in the hat is a good movie, but i at least find it funny and enjoy watching it's terribleness.

it's "bad movie" done right IMO and clearly best enjoyed without a strong attachment to the original books.

watching an austin powers movie for the first time in years now, just 4 minutes in and it already feels familiar.....

i guess that's mike myers for ya.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 10:12 am

Nekomonster wrote:
The Emoji Movie. It got submitted for an Oscar nomination. I just imagine the people at the Oscars snorting and slam-dunking the screener in the trash.

What really infuriated me is the fact that it was submitted for Best Animated Feature, but My Little Pony: The Movie wasn't. :evil:

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 2:17 pm

Nekomonster wrote:

I have a really bad feeling this movie is going to get a number of sequels.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Disconaut
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Jan 2018, 4:17 pm

Some movie called "Hatchet" (not the book about the kid in the wilderness, this was something else.). Watched it with an ex BF and couldn't decide if it was a comedy or a bad horror. Its been ten years, I still don't know.

The best part was when they played that song, "Psycho killer! Qu'est qu cest! Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa far better"

That's been stuck in my head for ten years too.

garysoneji
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Jan 2018, 4:28 pm

The Tomb is easily the worst thing I've ever seen. More recently, The Open House was quite awful.

Disconaut wrote:
Some movie called "Hatchet" (not the book about the kid in the wilderness, this was something else.). Watched it with an ex BF and couldn't decide if it was a comedy or a bad horror. Its been ten years, I still don't know.

It's a horror comedy.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 10:53 pm

Kenya wrote:
Nekomonster wrote:

What really infuriated me is the fact that it was submitted for Best Animated Feature, but My Little Pony: The Movie wasn't. :evil:

Kenya wrote:
While that movie I had tried to avoid at every opportunity, Legend of the Titanic I had watched willingly (and regretted to this day). The biggest reason for that was to see how bad it was. I'd heard others say that the movie was even worse than Titanic: The Legend Goes On, but I didn't believe it was possible at the time. I mean, how could anything possibly be worse than the infamous rapping dog? Oh it found a way alright. While the animation was definitely better, this movie was insulting to a level that I felt unclean watching it. The way that it passed off one of the worst tragedies in history as a platform for a "Save the Whales" initiative and showed no respect for those who died by saying that those deaths never happened and that everyone survived is repulsive to say the least. But even taking that out of the equation, the movie has the consistency and logic of a Uwe Boll production. While I'm sure that there are even worse movies out there, this one is just the worst one I've ever had to witness.

The sequel of that movie is said to be even worse. (Yes, it somehow got a sequel)