Page 6 of 6 [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2012, 10:08 pm

AScomposer13413 wrote:
bucephalus wrote:
those of us that know better are already aware Hyper is awesome so i need not elaborate further.

Wait...WHAT?!?

Miss lexian has been dating bucephalus for quite a while.

Hyper announced it when it started on a thread and its occasionally been brought up by one of them.

AScomposer13413
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2012, 11:38 pm

spongy wrote:
AScomposer13413 wrote:
bucephalus wrote:
those of us that know better are already aware Hyper is awesome so i need not elaborate further.

Wait...WHAT?!?

Miss lexian has been dating bucephalus for quite a while.

Hyper announced it when it started on a thread and its occasionally been brought up by one of them.

Whoa!! Shows how much I know of what happens around here :? AMAZING!! Glad to hear it, then :D

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2012, 3:38 am

AScomposer13413 wrote:
...I don't know how this post got overlooked the first time :?

Roxas_XIII wrote:
So yeah... I guess it's true when they say "third times a charm." After my last GF and I broke up I thought I'd never fall in love again, but Fate appears to have had other plans... quite literally, seeing as it was advice from a fortuneteller friend of mine that convinced me to ask her out in the first place, and come to find out SHE'S a fortuneteller as well! The cards were most definitely in my favor when I met this woman, she is smart, funny, compassionate, wise, drop-dead beautiful, and most importantly, a loving, caring soul.

I was talking to a mutual friend of ours the other day, and she (the friend) told me that after she (my GF) and I started dating, that she (my GF) was the happiest that she (the friend) had seen her in a LONG while, esp. considering the two were childhood friends. I really feel like what she and I have is the real deal. The plus side is, if we ever get married she's enough of a geek to ensure our ceremony will be very interesting. I'm pretty sure The Legend of Zelda will factor in somewhere as our first date was at my house and consisted of us taking turns playing Skyward Sword on my sister's Wii.

That said, I haven't seen her since the end of finals, since she lives in Casper and only goes to Laramie for college, but she'll be back next semester, and until then I'm making plans to see her the weekend after the forth. We're both crazy otaku, and seeing as July 7th is Tanabata, the Japanese Festival of Stars, I figure I could go up to visit her and we could go stargazing at her ranch that night. I'm even planning on ordering us a pair of traditional yukata to wear that night, it'll be fun.

PS: I just made this her personal ringtone on my phone:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttqjAXe_6TQ[/youtube]

Oh man!! Sounds like you've got a lot going for you two :) Hope all goes well :)

Honestly, this is the most significant relationship I've had thus far in my life. We've only been together a little more than half a year, and already I feel closer to her than I did with either of my exes. The interesting part is that I had physical relations with my two exes almost immediately after the relationship began. I have yet to do anything with this girl - she's a virgin for one, and while she's not exactly a believer in the whole abstain-till marraige kind of thing, it's probably going to take a while before she's willing to do anything more than kissing with me. But that's ok, I think our bond is stronger on a purely emotional level than either of my previous relationships combined even if you include the sex with those two. I can be happy with her regardless, and that's what matters most.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

AScomposer13413
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2012, 3:06 pm

Roxas_XIII wrote:
AScomposer13413 wrote:
...I don't know how this post got overlooked the first time :?

Roxas_XIII wrote:
So yeah... I guess it's true when they say "third times a charm." After my last GF and I broke up I thought I'd never fall in love again, but Fate appears to have had other plans... quite literally, seeing as it was advice from a fortuneteller friend of mine that convinced me to ask her out in the first place, and come to find out SHE'S a fortuneteller as well! The cards were most definitely in my favor when I met this woman, she is smart, funny, compassionate, wise, drop-dead beautiful, and most importantly, a loving, caring soul.

I was talking to a mutual friend of ours the other day, and she (the friend) told me that after she (my GF) and I started dating, that she (my GF) was the happiest that she (the friend) had seen her in a LONG while, esp. considering the two were childhood friends. I really feel like what she and I have is the real deal. The plus side is, if we ever get married she's enough of a geek to ensure our ceremony will be very interesting. I'm pretty sure The Legend of Zelda will factor in somewhere as our first date was at my house and consisted of us taking turns playing Skyward Sword on my sister's Wii.

That said, I haven't seen her since the end of finals, since she lives in Casper and only goes to Laramie for college, but she'll be back next semester, and until then I'm making plans to see her the weekend after the forth. We're both crazy otaku, and seeing as July 7th is Tanabata, the Japanese Festival of Stars, I figure I could go up to visit her and we could go stargazing at her ranch that night. I'm even planning on ordering us a pair of traditional yukata to wear that night, it'll be fun.

PS: I just made this her personal ringtone on my phone:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttqjAXe_6TQ[/youtube]

Oh man!! Sounds like you've got a lot going for you two :) Hope all goes well :)

Honestly, this is the most significant relationship I've had thus far in my life. We've only been together a little more than half a year, and already I feel closer to her than I did with either of my exes. The interesting part is that I had physical relations with my two exes almost immediately after the relationship began. I have yet to do anything with this girl - she's a virgin for one, and while she's not exactly a believer in the whole abstain-till marraige kind of thing, it's probably going to take a while before she's willing to do anything more than kissing with me. But that's ok, I think our bond is stronger on a purely emotional level than either of my previous relationships combined even if you include the sex with those two. I can be happy with her regardless, and that's what matters most.

BAM! Now that's love, if I ever heard of it!! Glad to hear it :)

Butters
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Jun 2012, 7:40 pm

I've been with the same guy for four years now ( off and on ) We've recently been making things healthier, we met at a young age 15 and 16 so at the time we both didnt have much relationship expriance. Just recently he found out he has Aspie symptoms and now I can understand him better and learn more. So slowly but surely things are getting healthier.

He's been so sweet to me, when I got my wisdom teeth removed he was SO sweet to me, even listened to me whine and cry ( something he normally can't handle well becuase it hurts him ) he's been working harder on his end of our relationship and spoils me with sweet talk

( mind you we are long distance as well 200+ miles apart, tho its only been a year being LD. Still its hard and we miss one another, hopefully I'll close the distance soon and I'll be moving to his city :) )

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

01 Jul 2012, 5:09 pm

I've been in one for about 3 & a half months now. She messaged me after reading some of my post here. She's on the otehr side of the country from me but she came down here & spent over a week here with me & my parents & I went back with her & spent a week & half there. We were together offline for about 20 days. We haven't made plans to meet up again yet but we both defiantly want to.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition