Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

archraphael
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Mar 2012, 2:11 pm

Yes I'm making another rambling topic...
I am having an issue being **hyper-hyper-sexual** as in thinking about sex and being turned on literally MORE than most men.
I think it has to do with hypo-mania aka the agitated state. When a man tries to lure me mentally I especially get in this state. If a man smells right and acts right it is extreme.unbearable feeling of lust..
I got bad lust right now it's devouring my mind!! !

I feel like an agitated predator animal but my ASD naivety makes me an easy prey. Again I'm still a virgin because of the extreme.sensitivity but men can tell I'm hyper-sexual/receptive and need the cure for the itch., :oops: I think once I get lots of xp I will become some sex.hungry female.predator.. like an autistic werewolf.. :oops: :evil:

On one hand I feel like just going all out with this guy who used me for a bj
Then my conscious mind says, no, he is a user, find a better man. Someone there's at least chemistry with. I can sniff a man out and be super attracted. :oops:

Mindslave
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2012, 2:49 pm

So do you have a question for us, like how to make it go away, or did you just want to get that out?

justalouise
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Mar 2012, 12:23 am

I'd say find someone attractive, ask them to get thoroughly tested, and hump the hell out of them.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2012, 1:01 pm

justalouise wrote:
I'd say find someone attractive, ask them to get thoroughly tested, and hump the hell out of them.

LMFAO!! !! !! !! !! !!

rainbowlolly
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2012, 1:06 pm

Oooooh, I can so relate on the subject of Hyper-sexuality. xD

TheDarkMage
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Mar 2012, 1:28 pm

its gonna get busy in here :D :D :D

Rational
Raven
Raven

19 Mar 2012, 4:12 pm

rainbowlolly wrote:
Oooooh, I can so relate on the subject of Hyper-sexuality. xD

Same here.

finallyFoundOutWhy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Mar 2012, 4:05 pm

I'm a dude, but the hyper-sexuality thing is a go for me too

I have always been embarrassed about how much sex and women consistently dominate/flood my thinking

Even if it is not specifically sexual, i am still obsessive in contemplating women - the way they talk, the way they move, ripple of muscle under the skin, blah, blah, blah

hopefully this doesn't come off/across as creepy in this forum - i really am trying to just explore the issue with other aspies that have this kind of tendency

my fiance is aware of my fixation (i am utterly loyal) - she's also a counsellor and says (only half joking) that my true single topic asperger's obsession is women...

Diagnosed 2010 at age 45
Asperger's and NVLD

Caesaran
Raven
Raven

10 Apr 2012, 8:19 pm

finallyFoundOutWhy wrote:
I'm a dude, but the hyper-sexuality thing is a go for me too

I have always been embarrassed about how much sex and women consistently dominate/flood my thinking

Even if it is not specifically sexual, i am still obsessive in contemplating women - the way they talk, the way they move, ripple of muscle under the skin, blah, blah, blah

hopefully this doesn't come off/across as creepy in this forum - i really am trying to just explore the issue with other aspies that have this kind of tendency

my fiance is aware of my fixation (i am utterly loyal) - she's also a counsellor and says (only half joking) that my true single topic asperger's obsession is women...

Man one time I got real bad after meeting my cousin's "mother hen" figure. That girl sent "me" flying then my Dark side took over and man he is one sexy beast plus he wanted to give this girl a cloud 9 orgasm.

I honestly wasn't myself, I swear he left a little bit of himself behind but that's a good thing. I think he is my little ogre like soul has.

MissUniform619
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Apr 2012, 4:17 am

I have this problem. Im extremely sex obsessed to the point where its like an art for me!

finallyFoundOutWhy

13 Apr 2012, 12:55 pm

MissUniform619 wrote:
I have this problem. Im extremely sex obsessed to the point where its like an art for me!

i like your construction as stated above

you have really hit the nail on the head

i am obsessed with knowing and providing my partner(s) with sexual pleasure. my own is less important - it has been said many times to me (more or less these words) "If there is one more orgasm left in there you'll find it"

i get off in a really big way every time my partner orgasms

as i type this i realise that it hits the same (though way better) satisfaction points as doing extremely elegant computer programming, or writing beautiful and moving words (i was a speech writer/political communications professional for over a decade)

i get off on my audience's reaction

i also get positive feedback that tells me i am a worthwhile human being, and that something about me might be attractive (c.f. childhood beatings by schoolmates and my brother for my low self-esteem) - even though i am told i am attractive i am only slowly beginning to believe it might be true...

i adore women and want their attention. i have learned and studied everything about women i can. i have perfected my pitch/hustle script, and then enjoy the whammy after providing them with multiple orgasms. most of the women i have slept with have never had a male partner who was all that interested in their orgasms - and certainly not with the aspie focus on detail and endurance that i provide...

and that indeed is an art - finding one more orgasm

it's the relationship part that is more difficult. i can act out the scripts for days at a time, but the true relationship is more demanding

even my fiance who is a counsellor is finding it difficult to interact over the 6 months we have been living together - i have some glaring personality gaps (that i wasn't even aware were there). i'm working on identifying the gaps and the new rules for this relationship (we have been dating for 5 1/2 years, but living together is different)

----

but, i don't want to cause too much thread drift

i just think that the relationship part is integral to discussion and understanding of my sexual obsession

----

i would pose the question to others here: if you are sexually obsessive - what is the reaction of your partner(s)?

Diagnosed 2010 at age 45
Asperger's and NVLD

Last edited by finallyFoundOutWhy on 13 Apr 2012, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

curlyfry
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2012, 2:23 pm

^That was a worthy read, regardless if it went off topic.

HinaHantaCutie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Nov 2014, 5:17 pm

justalouise wrote:

I was just browsing this thread for answers, saw this, and just had to say LOLOL! xD

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2014, 7:57 am

This is a really interesting topic to me because I've had people tell me I'm not autistic(not doctors) just because I have any kind of interest in sex at all. I'm glad to see some other people I can relate to in that regard (interested in sex).

Sorry if that doesn't add much to the topic.

Stepmom of an Aspie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Feb 2016, 7:20 pm

We are dealing with my step-daughter with Hyper-Sexuality and an Apie. She is always getting into situations with boys at school, on the computer, & cell phones. She has been banned the computer, and the internet yet she finds away to get on the internet, Skype and talk to & sends state of undress pictures of herself boys and grown men with a sexual content. same thing with cell phones. At school she allows the boys to fondle her, and she giving BJ's.
I'm seeking help to help & to protect her. If anyone can help, please! I will take whatever I can to help her.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2016, 8:05 pm

Stepmom of an Aspie wrote:
We are dealing with my step-daughter with Hyper-Sexuality and an Apie. She is always getting into situations with boys at school, on the computer, & cell phones. She has been banned the computer, and the internet yet she finds away to get on the internet, Skype and talk to & sends state of undress pictures of herself boys and grown men with a sexual content. same thing with cell phones. At school she allows the boys to fondle her, and she giving BJ's.
I'm seeking help to help & to protect her. If anyone can help, please! I will take whatever I can to help her.

NB: I am not a woman.

Often, though not always, teens that become promiscuous have been sexually molested during their childhood.
They may even deny it, but if they can trust someone they will often admit that they were abused.

I have personally know girls who told me this and have read this many many times, even in the Psych literature.

She has issues with boundaries BECAUSE the boundaries were broken.
She may feel that the only path to love is through sex....which life taught her.

This is NOT her fault...but she is in VERY real danger...because many males are opportunistic or predatory....terrible pain could be in her future.

She needs a Psychologist who deals with sexually abused teen girls....they will know HOW to approach these delicate issues