Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2012, 11:07 pm

Did anyone besides me ever watch this show growing up or is in love with the show as much as me? My favorite character in the show is Kenshiro he is ranked the third strongest anime characters of all time.

In the story, Kenshiro is the rightful successor of an ancient art of assassination called Hokuto Shinken, which allows Kenshiro to defeat his adversaries through use of hidden meridian points. Through the course of the original manga, Kenshiro fights against various ruffians who threaten the lives of the post-apocalyptic survivors, as well as numerous rival martial artists, including his three honorary brothers trained in the art of Hokuto Shinken.

So does anyone else like the show?

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 10:30 am

I gotta watch more episodes, but from what I've seen, I like it. It's a fun anime. Some people don't like shows like this as apparently everything ever has to be deeply philosophical or something, but it's a fun anime to watch. I quite like it. My original exposure to it was in the defunct manga magazine Raijin Comics, where they translated the prequel, Fist of the Blue Sky. Another fighting anime you might like is Baki the Grappler, that's a sweet anime/manga, too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMbsGef2fM[/youtube]

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 8:02 pm

I know I love marital arts and the show is awesome I would come home every day from school and watch it.