question on pokemon leafgreen and pokemon ruby

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Lady-ivy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Apr 2012, 3:39 pm

, am trying to evlove my hunter and kadabra from leafgreen. i do not have a national pokedex for the leafgreen, not trying to trade gen 3 pokemon from ruby, to leafgreen i just want to evlove my hunter and kadabra. so if i traded to evlove them i wuld have to trade gen 1 pokemon from ruby to leafgreen. then back.
my pokemon ruby has national pokedex already. will it work if i traded my hunter and kadabra from leafgreen to ruby and back.

need help.

will this work?

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2012, 5:24 pm

I think I know this one!
(Someone back me up on this if I'm missing something.)
If I recall rightly, there are three steps.
1. You need two GBAs, not sure about DSs...
2. With the GBAs, you need to link them via a link cable or 2 wireless ones, one should have been in your Leaf Green copy. Again, unsure with DSs
3. In Leaf Green, you need to have Ruby and Sapphire placed in the machine in the Pokemon Centre in One Island.

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2012, 5:31 pm

To get the National Pokedex, you need to have caught 60 Pokemon. Head to Pallet Town and talk to Prof. Oak and he'll give you the National Pokedex and a Pass which gets you to One Island.
Actually, how far are you in Leaf Green?

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

Lady-ivy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Apr 2012, 7:29 pm

am half away though the game, but i reading that you get this you need. to beat the etlite 4 to get national pokedex, plus 60 pokemon

abacacus
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2012, 10:18 pm

Lady-ivy wrote:
am half away though the game, but i reading that you get this you need. to beat the etlite 4 to get national pokedex, plus 60 pokemon

That is correct. The elite four are pretty wimpy in Leaf Green though, I walked through with no issues with a Primeape, Kadabra, and Jolteon.

You will reap what you've sown.

Lady-ivy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Apr 2012, 10:22 pm

abacacus wrote:
Lady-ivy wrote:

That is correct. The elite four are pretty wimpy in Leaf Green though, I walked through with no issues with a Primeape, Kadabra, and Jolteon.

am still bum out though, i have to wait evlove my hunter and Kadabra, after am done with game. or fine someone else to trade with you owns firered, leafgreen

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2016, 1:47 pm

abacacus wrote:
Lady-ivy wrote:

Try Pokemon Gen 1 Games. There is a bug Where the Enemy pokemon have infinite pp. so Gary just spams Fire spin. :?

saxgeek
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2016, 2:49 pm

To trade between Leaf Green and the Hoenn games, you need to return the ruby to Celio on One Island. And you need to beat the Elite Four to progress further into Mt. Ember in order to obtain the ruby.