Has anyone else ever experienced this before?

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2012, 12:59 pm

AScomposer13413 wrote:
Kinme wrote:
AScomposer13413 wrote:
Kinme wrote:
>.< I've only had one relationship, so it's unusual for me to do these kind of things. I've never felt so strongly for someone that they force their way into my mind continuously.

The old saying goes you never forget the first! It should pass...at some point :?

I really hope so. I can only deal with so much of this. I have other stuff to worry about. How long did it take for you, if you don't mind me asking...?

Technically I don't have any exes, but it took me about 6 months to a year to get over the first girl who wanted to get close to me :? I think that was just an exception, though.

Oh, okay. Sucks when you are so close and the person can rip that happiness away.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2012, 1:00 pm

nick007 wrote:
Kinme wrote:
nick007 wrote:
Kinme wrote:
>.< I've only had one relationship, so it's unusual for me to do these kind of things. I've never felt so strongly for someone that they force their way into my mind continuously.

That happened to me for a long time after me & my 1st ex had broken up. I was extremely obsessed with her when we were together. I fell into a bad depression after the break up; I'm NOT saying it will happen with you but it wouldn't hurt to watch for signs & take some time for yourself to get over it

That is EXACTLY what was beginning to happen. I ended up receiving fairly good advice and coming to my senses. I'm feeling pretty good right now, but these triggers are still coming and going. How long were you both together?

I think we were kind of a couple for about 6 months but we were friends a while 1st

I was with mine for almost three years, but we were friends at first and have been very close friends.

AScomposer13413
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2012, 1:33 pm

Kinme wrote:
AScomposer13413 wrote:
Kinme wrote:
AScomposer13413 wrote:
Kinme wrote:

The old saying goes you never forget the first! It should pass...at some point :?

I really hope so. I can only deal with so much of this. I have other stuff to worry about. How long did it take for you, if you don't mind me asking...?

Technically I don't have any exes, but it took me about 6 months to a year to get over the first girl who wanted to get close to me :? I think that was just an exception, though.

Oh, okay. Sucks when you are so close and the person can rip that happiness away.

It was a lot more complicated than that, really.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2012, 1:46 pm

AScomposer13413 wrote:
Kinme wrote:
AScomposer13413 wrote:
Kinme wrote:
AScomposer13413 wrote:
Kinme wrote:

Care to go more into detail? You don't have to though.

AScomposer13413
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2012, 1:59 pm

Kinme wrote:
AScomposer13413 wrote:
Kinme wrote:
AScomposer13413 wrote:
Kinme wrote:
AScomposer13413 wrote:
Kinme wrote:

I won't do it in this thread, but I don't mind over PM.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2012, 2:02 pm

AScomposer13413 wrote:
Kinme wrote:
AScomposer13413 wrote:
Kinme wrote:
AScomposer13413 wrote:
Kinme wrote:
AScomposer13413 wrote:
Kinme wrote:

I won't do it in this thread, but I don't mind over PM.

Feel free to pm. ^.^