Page 286 of 608 [ 9722 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289 ... 608  Next

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2016, 7:38 am

Kylie

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

17 Jun 2016, 9:05 pm

Laura

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2016, 3:19 pm

Mikoto

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2016, 5:56 pm

Nicole

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2016, 8:38 am

Olivia

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2016, 6:21 pm

Petra

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2016, 8:32 pm

Quibilah

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2016, 10:54 am

Renee

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2016, 5:25 pm

Sharona

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2016, 5:46 pm

Telma

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2016, 10:08 pm

Uma

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2016, 2:19 am

Victoria

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2016, 6:23 am

Wendy

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2016, 3:59 pm

Xia

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2016, 1:48 pm

Yvette

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2016, 2:04 pm

Zhang