Page 284 of 608 [ 9722 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287 ... 608  Next

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2016, 8:38 pm

Esmeralda

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

07 Jun 2016, 10:46 am

Fiona

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2016, 8:06 pm

Gisela

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2016, 2:03 am

Helen

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2016, 7:46 am

Isabelle

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2016, 9:00 pm

Jennika

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2016, 12:55 pm

Kelly

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2016, 4:13 pm

Liana.

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2016, 4:37 pm

Monique

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2016, 4:40 pm

Nataliya.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2016, 8:51 pm

Okalani

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2016, 9:24 pm

Padma

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2016, 10:39 am

Quianna.

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2016, 4:51 pm

Rebekah

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2016, 7:37 am

Sarah

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2016, 9:25 am

Tabitha