Page 167 of 276 [ 4407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170 ... 276  Next

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 11:27 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 10:39 am

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. I'm aiming for 100% completion.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

tanukistyle65
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Jul 2017, 10:51 am

zelda breath of the wild

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 9:38 pm

Pokemon: Moon

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 7:21 pm

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 8:54 am

I have always loved music rhythm games; I was maybe one of the few crazy people who bought an Xbox 360 exclusively for its Kinect lineup. One of my favorite series is the Osu! games and their freeware derivative on the PC and Android. So I was very pleased to see this title on Steam, Airtone. It's like Osu! but in VR, with bouncing bright colored landscapes whizzing in the background as you fly by whales and windmills. It's really fleshed out and polished, unlike all the other music rhythm games I've played in VR, which often feel like beta products (with the exception of Thumper, which IMO isn't really enhanced by VR).

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 9:09 am

Quake II Mission Pack 1: The Reckoning. It's an interesting expansion, but it's brutally difficult at times.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2017, 2:54 pm

Double stardust, candy and XP on P-Go this weekend!

I caught over 100 this afternoon!! !

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 3:44 am

I'm blatantly copy-pasting my post from a different forum because I'm lazy:

Nintendo Switch finally showed up. About bloody time. After the initial confusion of setting it up and the realization that my TV is dying (argh), I fired up ARMS.

So far: Fantastic. It's about dang time someone tried something new, as fighting games go. As much of a fan of the genre as I am, I've played too many hours of basic 2D fighters at this point (and just plain dont like Tekken-style 3D ones). Fun as they are, I'm burned out. It doesnt help that alot of the challenge has been drained out of them at this point. Very, very few opponents can put up a fight anymore and most will refuse to fight again after one go (sigh).

This though is different. I havent seen one like this since Virtual On, which had a lot of the same concepts and design principles. An extremely high emphasis on aim and dodging and positioning, rather than combos and blocking.

And I'm impressed by the depth of the combat here, when considered along with the fact that you effectively only have two possible attacks and a throw. Though with something that's similar to VO, I expected no less. VO was similar in that you had a left & right weapon, and could dash around and put slight variations on attacks, and that was it, but it was wonderfully complex. Same here. Fighting games dont do this sort of thing enough, usually relying on having to memorize a bazillion special moves.

Fun characters, too. Just as bloody weird as I'd expect from a fighting game. Which brings up a question: Why ARE characters so universally bizarre in fighting games? It seems to be a rule or something. They must be as strange as possible.

Also it's going to take me 50 kerdrillion years to unlock all of the different glove/fist/weapon/whatever types in the game.

And now I'm going to do what I originally said I wouldnt, which is give Zelda a go.

EDIT: Or we'll do a system update first. I always forget that these are a thing. I'm used to Steam just auto-downloading a million updates while I'm not paying attention to it.

barber
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 11:41 am

at the min i'm playing neverwinter/marvel heros omega/killing floor2. all on the ps4. if anyone what to join me on any of these games just pm me on here.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 2:38 pm

ZombyWoof
Toucan
Toucan

26 Jul 2017, 3:07 pm

i just finished Jedi Academy on dark side and am thinking about starting the first Jedi Knight

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 6:32 pm

More Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon; I'm more than halfway to 100%. I'm also going to play the Castlevania Aria of Sorrow/Harmony of Dissonance double cartage that I got myself as a birthday present for just $18.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

HyperX
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Jul 2017, 2:37 pm

Prepar3D flight simulator

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 3:45 pm

Castlevania.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 6:11 pm

Hero Quest, in between playing the actual board game. :)