Page 184 of 275 [ 4399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187 ... 275  Next

ConfusedInWpg
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Feb 2018, 8:13 pm

Elite: Dangerous...Always been a fan of these games back on my c64 :)

I don't get how its an open universe but absolutely no social aspect :(

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 8:42 pm

Pokemon Pearl. I'm level grinding for the Elite Four.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Feb 2018, 10:12 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:

Kuraudo, I only just realised that your name is the Hepburn romanji for Cloud. KU RAU DO! I'm trying to learn Japanese atm which is how I noticed but, also, I'm replaying FF7. It's the first JRPG I ever played, so I have unending nostalgia for it. I'm midway through the Shinra HQ

I'm also replaying Dark Souls 3. It's too easy. Downing the Nameless King and Brothers boss fights shouldn't be so easy...

jon85
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Feb 2018, 11:06 am

ConfusedInWpg wrote:
Elite: Dangerous...Always been a fan of these games back on my c64 :)

I don't get how its an open universe but absolutely no social aspect :(

This game is amazing. I never knew of the Elite series before. My partner introduced me, and now we play E:D together. Partner is a very loyal fan of David Brabant

Stunning Images On T-Shirts, Homeware and More!!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 1:55 pm

Almajo88 wrote:
Kuraudo7777 wrote:

Kuraudo, I only just realised that your name is the Hepburn romanji for Cloud. KU RAU DO! I'm trying to learn Japanese atm which is how I noticed but, also, I'm replaying FF7. It's the first JRPG I ever played, so I have unending nostalgia for it. I'm midway through the Shinra HQ

I'm also replaying Dark Souls 3. It's too easy. Downing the Nameless King and Brothers boss fights shouldn't be so easy...

:D I wondered if anyone would pick up on that. 8)

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 4:38 pm

I'm awaiting my orders of the Mother Trilogy [translated], Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Omega Ruby, and Radiant Historia 3DS. 8)

Harker
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 9:49 pm

jon85
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Feb 2018, 8:14 am

I've recently got back into Elder Scrolls Online.

Stunning Images On T-Shirts, Homeware and More!!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 11:33 am

Mother 3.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 12:28 pm

"Kingdom Come: Deliverance."

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 6:12 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I'm awaiting my orders of the Mother Trilogy [translated]...

What is that?
I tried searching for it, but all I found were links to a petition, and a ROM/emulator pack for Wii homebrew (which would be a download and not something you order and wait for).

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 6:18 pm

^I found the GBA editions that were translated [well, Mother 1 and Mother 3 were translated, but the edition of Mother 2/Earthbound that I got barely had any English].

I'm now wondering whether to get the 75% translated version of Mother 2/Earthbound or ask my friend if I can play his New 3DS [on which he has Earthbound; I'm super annoyed that Earthbound and Super Metroid were only added to the New 3DS, not the original]. >.<

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 8:44 am

Oh, okay, so you got the GBA repro carts.

Tomato never finished the Mother 2 GBA translation, he said the porting job on that game was so bad that he didn't see any point in it. He just translated the menus so you could work through it with a translation guide if you really wanted to.

If you were really desperate, you could install the Homebrew Launcher on your 3DS and play EarthBound that way, but the framerate might not be very good. I was thinking about buying it, since there's a 30% off coupon on MyNintendo right now, and it certainly wouldn't be the first VC game I double-dipped on ¬_¬

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 8:19 pm

There might be hope for my several days-long Earthbound hunt: the SNES Mini.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 9:09 pm

=o

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 12:44 pm

^Are you going to get one? I might ask for one for my birthday.