Page 159 of 276 [ 4405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162 ... 276  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 3:03 pm

I'm still playing Rune Factory 4. I'm confronting the greatest challenge in the game: getting everyone's relationship points to 10. :lol:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Ecl713
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 11:51 am

Chess

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 2:25 pm

I've had a couple days off from uni stuff and there's been a lot of stuff coming out for VR so I've been playing a fair bit of Superhot VR and Pavlov VR. The best thing about Pavlov VR is that it got Steam Workshop support, and so now it has a fair few custom maps. So everyone seems to be playing this map.

Since Goldeneye 64 was one of my favourite games as a kid, it's been awesome. I don't really know much about guns, so it's taking me a while to get used to all the different gun loading mechanics. Most embarrassing moment I seem to keep having is forgetting to use two hands to hold the sniper rifle and having it launch itself back across the room.

Last edited by Enigmatic_Oddity on 25 May 2017, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 2:27 pm

I'm considering switching over to Dragon Quest IX for a bit.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

BrokenPieces
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 4:29 pm

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness.

And soon I'll start the Adventure of Link, since I'm playing through all the Zelda games.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 1:36 am

Misery wrote:
....And then there's Star Fox. The original. Holy crapsticks that has NOT aged well. It's aged really badly. Yeah, it was nice back in the day, but nowadays it's borderline unplayable.

I disagree; I think it's just as unplayable today as it was back then.

Allegedly you can swap the hardware around and get improved framerate by using an updated SuperFX chip, but people are getting mixed results.

BrokenPieces wrote:
And soon I'll start the Adventure of Link, since I'm playing through all the Zelda games.

I'm still working on Spirit Tracks =| The Tower sections are really annoying to try to work through in 15-minute chunks (having to get all three seeds every time), so I've been putting it off and telling myself I'll work through that part while I'm at home.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 3:55 pm

I'm playing Dragon Quest VIII [3DS] for the first time. 8) I also got Fire Emblem Echoes, but I'll save that for later.

MickeyT2008
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 May 2017, 8:40 pm

I'm currently playing X-Plane 11 and Rocksmith 2014 more than anything else, not that these are games really. The most recent games I've been playing are Dishonoured 2, Bioshock Remastered 2, Sniper Elite V2 & 3, and Wolfenstein The New Order.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

28 May 2017, 9:37 pm

Grand Theft Auto:The Trilogy for the Vintage PS2 along with Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas (Xbox 360 Version),Grand Theft Auto IV:The Complete Edititon,Grand Theft Auto V :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: & Assassin's Creed:Ezio Trilogy,but not The Americas Collection or Rogue along with Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory,Splinter Cell:Double Agent & Splinter Cell:Blacklist :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 12:37 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I'm playing Dragon Quest VIII [3DS] for the first time. 8)

My stack of unplayed Dragon Quest games keeps getting larger @_@ XI will hopefully be added to it sometime this year or next, and I still need to pick up a copy of VI DS...I didn't have a job when it came out =(

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 12:14 pm

^I'm thinking about asking for V for my birthday. IX was my first fantasy RPG ever, and I loved every minute of it. I played it so much that I basically memorized a lot of the dialogue. :lol:

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 7:12 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^I'm thinking about asking for V for my birthday.

Last time I checked, the SquareEnix Online Store gets copies in stock of IV and V every once in a while. I bought both of them, and FFIII during a Black Friday sale: https://store.na.square-enix.com/

I keep hoping they'll add VI, but so far it seems to be out of print =( I have all of the rest of the handheld remakes, bought I-III for GBC when they came out, and the first DQ Monsters game.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 10:56 am

I've found it on amazon. Hopefully it'll still be there. Then again, it's not like I need any more video games...

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 12:23 am

I've been playing Star Trek Bridge Crew, a lot of it. It's rare that I play a VR game for long stretches like I would flat gaming, but this is really compelling and fun. It's like FTL if it were multiplayer, or Elite: Dangerous if multicrew was fun.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 12:39 am

Trynna construct a moon and colony up there on one of my minecraft creative endeavours, leveling up some pokéjerks on Gold and attempting to progress on Bioshock, too busy absorbing all the wonderful details of this under the sea tragedy!

BrokenPieces
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 3:46 pm

Zelda II: Adventure of Link. I always get the name confused with Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest. I played them both as a child and they just sound so similar.