Page 167 of 276 [ 4407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170 ... 276  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 3:45 pm

Castlevania.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 6:11 pm

Hero Quest, in between playing the actual board game. :)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 12:03 pm

Okami, maybe.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 12:49 am

TheSpectrum wrote:
Hero Quest, in between playing the actual board game. :)

That's cheating!

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2017, 12:38 pm

Dragon Quest VIII

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2017, 5:06 pm

More Castlevania, but I'm stuck.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2017, 6:42 am

Obituary

A Doom 2 wad from 1995, notable for its early use of monster and weapon modifications. It's fairly tough in places also - I was reduced to using the Berserk pack (kicking, not punching in this version) in the first level, as ammo was so scarce and the souped-up imps needed three or four blasts from the super shotgun to down them. The wad is more commonly known in the Doom community as 'Obtic'.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2017, 6:00 pm

I've been playing Miitopia since I got it for my 3DS on Sunday. New game addiction! :D

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 7:28 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
More Castlevania, but I'm stuck.

HoD?

I got stuck somewhere near the end of AoS the last time I played it, I had to cheat and check a walkthrough :oops:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 12:23 pm

^Nope, I'm still on Aria. I was stuck on Death, but managed to beat him and evade his scythe as it flew around. I'm now going for 100% soul completion.

MrBear
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Aug 2017, 11:56 pm

I am on my second playthrough of Persona 5.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 4:51 pm

Rune Factory 4.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 6:12 pm

I have been playing Splatoon 2, I got it at launch after pre-ordering, but I think I took a bit of time to play it out of thinking I might not get into it. But I am actually enjoying it a whole lot, note for both single player and Salmon Run (hoard mode), the game has actually some pretty good challenge. The single player I have played started to bring in other weapons and had me think in pretty different ways. And yesterday I thought that I would just try Salmon Run out for a bit and ended up playing a lot. And it still has plenty of fresh personality.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 9:28 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
I have been playing Splatoon 2, I got it at launch after pre-ordering, but I think I took a bit of time to play it out of thinking I might not get into it. But I am actually enjoying it a whole lot, note for both single player and Salmon Run (hoard mode), the game has actually some pretty good challenge. The single player I have played started to bring in other weapons and had me think in pretty different ways. And yesterday I thought that I would just try Salmon Run out for a bit and ended up playing a lot. And it still has plenty of fresh personality.

I love Splatoon 2! I've never played it, but my favorite YouTuber has :D .

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 6:42 pm

More Rune Factory 4. I checked the activity log, and I've played for over 250 hours. I think that's the most I've played any game except for Pokemon Pearl. 8O I'm still not even finished the game for the first time. A certain dragon is still barely at 7.5 relationship points despite all the pancakes and golden pumpkins I've been giving her. Grr.

gumstip
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Aug 2017, 6:22 pm

The Sims 3 for the Xbox 360.
It's like the PC Version but you only have 6 sims and if you put too much stuff in your house, it apparently lights on fire (never tried that :lol: )