Page 170 of 276 [ 4407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173 ... 276  Next

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 6:59 am

Almajo88 wrote:
It's like the real sequel they should have gotten on the Saturn.

I think Chris Senn's Sonic X-treme (the fish-eye lense game) would've been pretty cool, and it's sad that the main reason it got cancelled was because Sega of Japan were shown the wrong demo.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 9:51 am

^^I've played through Clannad, and I have a full walkthrough on google docs. If you need any help, just ask.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kamoku
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Aug 2017, 10:50 am

I've been playing this game called Soul Worker. It's pretty good.

AQ: 44

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 4:39 pm

Playing the third episode of Quake.

This game's a bit of a pain in the neck. Constant ammo shortages, and impossible to stick around and explore many areas because of all the damn zombies (and no rocket launcher or grenade launcher so far to dispose of them with). Result is that one is forced to rush through the levels, killing only around half the enemies.

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 6:52 pm

I am playing Valkyria Revolution!

I am enjoying it somewhat, story progresses a little slow for my tastes and the main character is boring but, maybe it will get better later!

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 8:14 am

DeepHour wrote:
Playing the third episode of Quake.

This game's a bit of a pain in the neck. Constant ammo shortages, and impossible to stick around and explore many areas because of all the damn zombies (and no rocket launcher or grenade launcher so far to dispose of them with). Result is that one is forced to rush through the levels, killing only around half the enemies.

No mods?

I hadn't played through the vanilla levels in a long time, and a few months ago I went through about half of E1 and had quite a bit of fun. I have my own mod I made with a bunch of bug fixes and things, and I always have most of Patrick Martin's patches in there, so Ogre grenades will gib Zombies, and other monsters with huge claws (Shambler and maybe the Fiend?) will have a random % chance of gibbing them too.

I've seen other mods that have given the axe a random chance to gib zombies, but I think it would be more fair to combine that with a counter, so that you have to whack them a few times before your odds get high enough (maybe square it?). Hmm, I might actually toy around with that idea, or maybe have the axe do incremental damage to ALL monsters O_O ...well, that might be going a bit far...

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 7:39 am

Crypt of the Necrodancer. I got the game originally when it first came out, but I couldnt play it... after just a couple of hours my arm was wrecked. I think it was the overly rhythmic button pressing that did it. At the time my nerve/tendon issue was better than it had been but still definitely a problem.

Well, a couple years and one expansion later and I can finally really dive in. And good grief it's soooooooo good. I see why it did so well (and ended up on consoles and even iOS). Everything about it is freaking perfect. The difficulty is really, really high though, and just gets more and more absurd as you go.

And it has one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard. In fact, it has many soundtracks, because why the heck not. Or you can use your own music though I cant imagine why I wouldnt just use the ones it has.

Also for whatever utterly baffling reason it got an update centered around Danganronpa. No, I dont know why. Aside from the soundtrack from that series it also lets you switch out the usual characters for characters from that series. Now I'm playing as Junko for... I have no bloody clue why. It really doesnt make much sense, but it was free so okay. Not going to complain. She's always entertaining so that works out well enough.

Screw those spiders in area 4 though. I hate those things so much.

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 10:43 am

I finished Sonic Mania, found it pretty fun. Best Sonic game since Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Probably not quite as good as that title though. Will play it a bit more to get all the chaos emeralds (I've not really finished it until I get those IMO) and maybe do other playthroughs on other characters. I have no inclination towards doing bonus stages for unlockables, I just don't find them that fun.

Bought and finished Life Is Strange: Before The Storm. Loved it, can't wait for more. The dialogue and character animation seems to be much improved or maybe I'm just finding the snarky character of Chloe to be more fun.

randomeu
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 3:11 pm

Armello

http://store.steampowered.com/app/290340/Armello/

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 174 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 30 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

Officially diagnosed 30th june 2017

CzigBot

01 Sep 2017, 3:14 pm

I'm getting back into Factorio, this time with Bob's, Angel's, and Yuoki's mods. This is very complicated.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 10:23 pm

Playing a Doom 2 wad called Dark Covenant in the latest edition of GZ Doom. It's got 12 levels, and I can't handle another megawad right now. Also using it to try out the 'Beautiful Doom' mod, which seems to be a bit like Brutal Doom, though much more restrained, and it doesn't appear to affect the balance of the gameplay the way the latter mod does.

Edit: LOL Strange to find some Wolfenstein-type stuff in the very first level!

peterd
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 3:56 am

Magic Rush: Heros has consumed my attention for a year and a half now, longer than any game before except the witcher, which stretched over a few years.

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 3:12 pm

Going back to playing Demon's Souls! I miss that game and I think it is the best out of the souls series(demon/dark souls)

I'm getting ready to fight my favorite boss, Flamelurker!

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2017, 7:36 am

Had to dust off the Sega Saturn B)

Nights Into Dreams is one very "I don't know what's going on" game =)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 10:25 am

Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance. I thought I was nearly done, but then it turns out I'm only halfway.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 6:44 am

I've been playing some Fallout 1, and trying to complete a run of MGS2. Fun games to switch between.