Page 175 of 275 [ 4399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178 ... 275  Next

MarissaKay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 Oct 2017, 8:26 am

I'm level grinding in an obscure JRPG called "Legend of Legaia" to get my characters to level 99. The requirement to get the last treasure of the game is that my characters are at max level. Right now, I'm at level 87.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2017, 11:38 am

More Pokemon Blue Rescue Team. Soon I'll have to face Groudon. I'm not worried about it. Rayquaza, on the other hand...
Going from Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon to Blue Rescue Team is certainly a change. There's all these little quirks that are frustrating [you can't sell more than one item at a time, you can't look at the shop inventory if your bag is full, there's only two slots for items instead of six in Explorers of Sky, and I didn't realize how much I've come to depend on the Alliance system in Super until the first time my partner in Blue just stood there doing nothing while I was attacked...]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TornadoEvil
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 6:39 pm

Eve online, again. Not sure I like the exoplanet search project discovery more than the atlas protien database classification one.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Nov 2017, 8:33 pm

Wolfenstein 2: Stop putting me in situations where I have to wonder for a long time in order to figure out the progression route. If you're going to make a brainless FPS for idiots, at least understand this basic principle!

Every level I play makes me drop respect for this game even more, and it's a shame because I seriously appreciate how ridiculous the game is in terms of the story. There's a scene in the middle of the game that conveys exactly what they were going for, and that this isn't meant to be taken seriously at all.

e: regardless of anything else this isn't a very good game, it's a basic and poorly-implemented FPS/stealth game and it's bizarre that it's getting such positive reviews

barber
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 8:37 pm

Elder Scrolls Online right now I'm working on levelling up character.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 5:56 pm

Both Groudon and Rayquaza were easy to beat, thanks to Skitty's Sing, Charm, and Double-Slap.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 6:19 pm

Started a new family in The Sims 4, building skills and accumulating money in preparation for the Cats and Dogs expansion pack coming out on November 10.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 7:37 pm

Computer Tycoon. Early access, it's needs some work but it has potential.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2017, 11:45 pm

Dont Starve.

Holy crap this game is sooooooooooo good.

I've had it for a long time but when I originally got it I couldnt keep playing it hardly at all; it was wrecking my arm (mouse, you see, I could not use it much at the time). I set it aside and forgot about it. But now I can get back to it. And it supports controllers now.... or maybe it has supported them all this time and I just missed it, which would be all sorts of stupid, but... whatever. It's a good time to be getting into it, with two large expansions out and another one on the way.

There's so much to learn with this one and so many things to do.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 6:09 am

Fantasy Life, one of my favorite games

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 7:30 am

Skilpadde wrote:
Fantasy Life, one of my favorite games

I still need to get into that one, I played it only briefly.

I've been playing a lot of Ever Oasis lately, and I fear that Fantasy Life might pale in comparison :oops: A lot of the features that I was excited about for FL seem to be done better in EO, and I was never very excited about the whole "change your vocation" aspect, which I didn't play with a whole lot in Dragon Quest IX either.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 1:56 pm

^I actually like vocation changing. Though in DQIX, my heroes usually change from Minstrel, Warrior, Warrior, Priest to Gladiator, Gladiator, Gladiator, Sage [with a handful of Martial Artist skills].

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 7:50 pm

It probably doesn't help that I've been playing through most of DQIX with only one party member... :oops:

Not counting when we used to play it multiplayer, of course.

Actually, it's been so long, I'd have to load up the game and check to see what classes I've been.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 9:05 pm

Really? I didn't know such a thing was possible. Well, I did, but I didn't think anyone would actually try it.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 9:31 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Really? I didn't know such a thing was possible. Well, I did, but I didn't think anyone would actually try it.

Oh yes, it's very possible. I know people used to do it in the third game, though I've never tried it.

It takes a lot more grinding, especially for some of the bosses, but on the plus side, you don't have to split your XP with everyone else. I've spent a lot of time in Metalslime dungeons @_@

I haven't played in a while, but I think I left off somewhere right after Swinedimples. I had beaten the entire game before, in multiplayer, but that was on a flash cart and (at the time) there was no way to transfer the save file to the physical retail cartridge, so I just had to start over and try to transfer over as many items as I could. It's very tedious, and there's a lot of items they won't let you trade =| Figured as long as I was starting over, I'd try something fun and do it solo.

Gosh, I kind of want to play it now...maybe I'll bring it to work tonight and take a little break from Spirit Tracks...

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 3:51 pm

I usually name/design my party members after Final Fantasy heroes. :P It's too bad that there's only one save file per cartridge, and that the online shop was discontinued.